•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Basketball Simulation Games?
Im in here quite often lol. Wish my guy would put up the numbers to show I still train his ***. lmao
Reanimate Wrote:Im in here quite often lol. Wish my guy would put up the numbers to show I still train his ***. lmao

Same here, the more I have trained him, the lower his numbers are going. Grant it, we are playing GREAT teams. Just make sure we train leadership, the higher out leadership rating, the more consistent we will be.

I am glad that I am not the only one.
We lost our third straight! (91-110)
we need to stop the bleeding im trying to find a balanced set for my guy to be a primary role player
my guy didnt even score tonight. I dunno :/
We won 149-53.
we played good tonight. but tomorrow we have to play great. We play a really good team
My guy had 19 points, 30 rebounds and 5 assists. Yes, I did say 30 rebounds!!!
We lost 94-100
ryanblue1424 Wrote:We lost 94-100

Which is sad, BUT it shows that our team is improving. The record now is 9-7. I have begun challenging lower ranked teams to help improve our record and give us a chance to improve our stats before taking on REALLY good teams again.
lwc Wrote:Which is sad, BUT it shows that our team is improving. The record now is 9-7. I have begun challenging lower ranked teams to help improve our record and give us a chance to improve our stats before taking on REALLY good teams again.

that would help us
Just thought I would bring this back to life. Our team has gone REALLY far we are getting better every day. This thread brings back great memories.
LWC Wrote:Just thought I would bring this back to life. Our team has gone REALLY far we are getting better every day. This thread brings back great memories.

I miss those times where we were winning by 50 points. Sad

By the way, we have at least one spot currently available. If the player from Court Rivals that I'm thinking of doesn't join our team, then that means we will have two spots open. If any of you might be interested in joining our team on Court Rivals, please post here. Or if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here as well.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:I miss those times where we were winning by 50 points. Sad

By the way, we have at least one spot currently available. If the player from Court Rivals that I'm thinking of doesn't join our team, then that means we will have two spots open. If any of you might be interested in joining our team on Court Rivals, please post here. Or if you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them here as well.

Don't be down Deathstar about winning by 50.. We don't play in the cream puff league - we are in the Pro league!!!
Just to give everyone an update, we now have only one spot left. Someone from Court Rivals just joined our team.

Again, if you're interested at all in what Court Rivals is and are thinking about whether or not to join, please feel free to post here.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)