• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Basketball Simulation Games?
Im in, Name is Cody Lee, 7'1 Center
Reanimate Wrote:Im in, Name is Cody Lee, 7'1 Center

Great! Now we have:

PG - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80)
SG - Demarcus Drexler (king360) - (He hasn't joined yet but he's expected to.)
SF - Jerome Collins (15thRegionSlamaBamma)
PF - Jake Smith (ryanblue1424)
C/PF - Cody Lee (Reanimate)

Bench:

Reanimate, could you pm me who you want as team captain? You can vote now or later, both is fine.

Just to tell everyone, we still need players. I've looked at other teams, and bench players are VERY IMPORTANT!! Besides, you might even be a starter.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Great! Now we have:

PG - Tim Tebow (Deathstar 80)
SG - Demarcus Drexler (king360) - (He hasn't joined yet but he's expected to.)
SF - Jerome Collins (15thRegionSlamaBamma)
PF - Jake Smith (ryanblue1424)
C/PF - Cody Lee (Reanimate)

Bench:

Reanimate, could you pm me who you want as team captain? You can vote now or later, both is fine.

Just to tell everyone, we still need players. I've looked at other teams, and bench players are VERY IMPORTANT!! Besides, you might even be a starter.

Ill join. Ill be a guard and come off the bench
CardinalAlum Wrote:Ill join. Ill be a guard and come off the bench

Great! It's extremely important that we have bench players.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Great! It's extremely important that we have bench players.

I just joined and my player is Joshua Ingram
CardinalAlum Wrote:I just joined and my player is Joshua Ingram

Yeah, I can see him now. By the way, when you have time, could you do two things for me?

1. PM me who you want the team captain to be. (Right now I'm listed as team captain, but you can chose whomever.)
2. On the court rivals website, go to "settings", go to "player settings", and then switch "Reveal Attributes/Coaching/Skills" to "My Team".

Thanks.
Both are done
CardinalAlum Wrote:Both are done

Thanks again!
So when is the 1st game
CardinalAlum Wrote:So when is the 1st game

It's being played right now. I think we have to wait until 10:00 pm tomorrow to find out the box score. By the way, I like your new avatar.:p
Deathstar 80 Wrote:It's being played right now. I think we have to wait until 10:00 pm tomorrow to find out the box score. By the way, I like your new avatar.:p

Ahh i see, and thanks
Looks like we have a balanced team right now Shooting is my highest rating at a 29
Would everyone be fine with allowing others not from Bluegrassrivals.com to be on our team? Should we give others from this website more time to join? Please pm me or post your decision when you can.

Also, I wanted to tell everyone who would start. I'm going to keep it as it is and see how our stats are in the first few games. Once we've played so many games, I'll look it over and see how to work this out. (I suspect I'll have to scout our opponents to see if any of our bench players might be good to start that game.)
need any more people then pm i'll join if it isnt to late
its not to late NYY...and im not oppose DeathStar to letting other join who arent apart of BGR, but their will be some communication issues there
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:its not to late NYY...and im not oppose DeathStar to letting other join who arent apart of BGR, but their will be some communication issues there

NYY, you as well as anyone else can join. Including you, we would have 7 of the 10 players so far, and anyone can join during the season as long as we have room.

15thRegionSlamaBamma's right, there will be communication issues. The reason I'm asking is because someone just e-mailed me asking if he could join. I'll probably tell him to wait until next Friday and if there's a spot still open, he can join.
Is it too late to join a league?
lwc Wrote:Is it too late to join a league?

No, join in!
Reanimate Wrote:No, join in!

How?

I am on the site. Which league do I join, etc...

What position is needed?
lwc Wrote:Is it too late to join a league?

No. If you want to join, this is what you need to do:

First, look at previous posts to see what positions have already been taken.

Then, just go to this website - http://www.courtrivals.com/index.php - and then click ">>REGISTER NOW FOR FREE!" (you won't miss it, lol:biggrinSmile, make your account and player (MAKE SURE YOU'RE IN THE JORDAN LEAGUE), and then you have to join a team. This is how you join the Bluegrassrivals.com team. Click on the "Team" button and enter the following information:

Team ID: Bluegrass Rivals
Password: 12345

Then, welcome to our team! :thumpsup:
Done. I also changed the settings for the Team to see the player.

I am a 7'1 Center named Lance Crushing. I am currently training my rebounding and blocking.

If y'all let me know what you want me to train up in the future, let me know. Gotta do what is best for the team.
lwc Wrote:Done. I also changed the settings for the Team to see the player.

I am a 7'1 Center named Lance Crushing. I am currently training my rebounding and blocking.

If y'all let me know what you want me to train up in the future, let me know. Gotta do what is best for the team.

this is a good point LWC lets all talk and tell each other what to train and that way we can have a balance team. And what type of style we want each other to play to we can all have the same Coaching tactics in mind. 7 and a half hours till we have our first results on last nights game
Here's who we have:

Starters:
PG - Deathstar 80
SG - King36
SF - 15thRegionSlamaBamma
PF - Kentucky1424
C - REANIMATE

Bench:
PG -
SG - Joshua Ingram
SF -
PF -
C - lwc
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:this is a good point LWC lets all talk and tell each other what to train and that way we can have a balance team. And what type of style we want each other to play to we can all have the same Coaching tactics in mind. 7 and a half hours till we have our first results on last nights game

Should we wait for all of the team first? Keep in mind, making a strategy will take quite a while. I'll try to make a strategy as soon as I can, though.
Deathstar 80 Wrote:Should we wait for all of the team first? Keep in mind, making a strategy will take quite a while. I'll try to make a strategy as soon as I can, though.

Yeah lets wait like you said untill after our first few games and review the stats and such. Just an FYI for you all the traning intensity as I have found makes no difference in your gaining of Skill level. Either way you gain one level so keep it at 1 I guess
To be the first to tell. I will be a defensive minded center.

High rebounding, blocking and defense. I don't care if I even score a single point. I am a center that works on rebounds, blocks and defense.
yeah LWC I was going to work on my SF on defense, rebounding, mid range shooting and speed, right now I have him set to drive the lane and focus on jump shots rather than 3s'
My shooting guard his shooting is up to a 29 right now
I just added a player! Aaron Charles 6'5'' SG
leecoukfan Wrote:I just added a player! Aaron Charles 6'5'' SG

Are you sure? I can't see him on the roster.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next