•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Like Basketball Simulation Games?
CardinalAlum Wrote:I had a bad game tonight

No nights a bad one when we get the W.
king360 Wrote:No nights a bad one when we get the W.

True.. Our next game only has 1 player on the team
CardinalAlum Wrote:True.. Our next game only has 1 player on the team

I don't really like them like that. It's another W on our way to the top though..lol
ahhhhhh i need my guy to perform better lol
3-0 and we should win the next.
I want to apologize for my player, Lance Crushing. The choice was made to start him for this game and he FLOPPED! I have realized that he is the ultimate "Manu Ginobli" Before his start he averaged 14 points 22 rebounds and 2.5 blocks. In that game he had 4 points 3 rebounds and 2 blocks.

Might be a fluke but who knows. All that matters is that our team is 3-0 and ranked 446 out of 2008!!!!
lwc Wrote:I want to apologize for my player, Lance Crushing. The choice was made to start him for this game and he FLOPPED! I have realized that he is the ultimate "Manu Ginobli" Before his start he averaged 14 points 22 rebounds and 2.5 blocks. In that game he had 4 points 3 rebounds and 2 blocks.

Might be a fluke but who knows. All that matters is that our team is 3-0 and ranked 446 out of 2008!!!!

We could def. use one of those..lol
king360 Wrote:We could def. use one of those..lol

I hope my guy "rebounds" (all pun intended) in the next game. He is a 40 in rebounding and blocking but he pulled 3 rebounds and 2 blocks, lol.
Well I started a team on here if anyone wants to join.

Team Name: BGR Battlers
Password: ukwildcats
we are 49th in the division
lwc Wrote:I hope my guy "rebounds" (all pun intended) in the next game. He is a 40 in rebounding and blocking but he pulled 3 rebounds and 2 blocks, lol.

Bad games happen sometimes. I'm suprised my guy did as well as he did.
CardinalAlum Wrote:we are 49th in the division

Not bad at all!
We have a skill point to use. What should we use it on?

BTW- The team we beat is now ranked 200-something and the team we play next is ranked in the mid-400's. Keep training your players.

Also, the team we beat was UNDEFEATED until we beat them :biggrin:
lwc Wrote:We have a skill point to use. What should we use it on?

BTW- The team we beat is now ranked 200-something and the team we play next is ranked in the mid-400's. Keep training your players.

Also, the team we beat was UNDEFEATED until we beat them :biggrin:

Suprise us.lol
Me and K.Bryant are in the top 10 in 3pt%..He's #1
king360 Wrote:Me and K.Bryant are in the top 10 in 3pt%..He's #1

Sweet!
We won tonights game 140-29. Improve to 4-0, Rated 96, Ranked 401 of 2014
The next team we play has a pretty big roster. There 4-3 with a Rank of 280 of 2014
02/03/2010

Team 1 2 3 4 Final
Bluegrass Rivals 36 33 39 32 140
kool town mavs 5 6 4 14 29
http://www.courtrivals.com
I had a MUCH better game! I had 12 points, 22 rebounds, and 4 blocks.

What are we in the district?
we are currently ranked 39th in division D out of 1861 teams
Just so everyone knows I set up Jerome Collins so that you all can log on and check to see if he has any Training "coins" or whatever and if he does feel free to train him just let me know if you want to and ill send you a PM with the username and guest password
Going into tonights game we are 8th in are divsion as a team in points scored per game with average of 119, and we are 5 in our division and 6 over all in total rebounds per game with 100.5
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Going into tonights game we are 8th in are divsion as a team in points scored per game with average of 119, and we are 5 in our division and 6 over all in total rebounds per game with 100.5

Nice research!

Game results in 18 minutes!
Ah well, can't win them all. 117-92 loss.
Our bench players need to take less 3's! Set your sliders to take less 3's.

Also, TRAIN DEFENSE!
Looks like we had a bad night. Last game I had 21 points and 18 rebounds and tonight I only had 13 points and 4 rebounds.
Just to tell everyone, there's a new team captain.

Team captain: King360
Team co-captain: lwc

You guys can work together, make strategies, etc. If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask me. I'll be glad to help in any way.
man it sucks that we lost. we got another big game tomorrow. the team we play is 7-1 and has won 7 in a row. every one train hard
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:man it sucks that we lost. we got another big game tomorrow. the team we play is 7-1 and has won 7 in a row. every one train hard

They are weak in blocking and ball-handling. PLEASE SET YOUR SLIDERS TO TAKE CHANCES ON DEFENSE AND ATTACKING THE BASKET!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next