Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9)West Virginia 77 - Louisville 74
Fact is you all were up 17 to Nova and lost. You were up 12 to us and lost. Yet you are crying over one freaking call??? Give me a freaking break there Louisville fans. BTW, you cannot spell Petino without the letters "N-I-T."
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Fact is you all were up 17 to Nova and lost. You were up 12 to us and lost. Yet you are crying over one freaking call??? Give me a freaking break there Louisville fans. BTW, you cannot spell Petino without the letters "N-I-T."

You got a break all right in the las 15 seconds of the game...2 of them to be exact...but hey if you have to cheat to beat a team that you say is in the NIT, you suck TOO!
Yes we were up by 12 and up by 17, fact is NOVA beat us fair and square you all cheated!:redboxer:
you cant spell petino neither PITINOConfusedhh:
Just because a team was up 12 and it wasnt the team that was expected to win..Dont mean you suddenly skip RULES and give the home team the ball!
I suppose you guys are going to cry for the next 100 years over that call. You all still cannot let the onside kick in 05 go.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I suppose you guys are going to cry for the next 100 years over that call. You all still cannot let the onside kick in 05 go.

Im not worried about that..The point is the ball was off ebanks. i realize the ref didnt see it...so the you go to the position arrow..which did not happen!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:I suppose you guys are going to cry for the next 100 years over that call. You all still cannot let the onside kick in 05 go.

BUt you are right, its not just a one time thing for WV to cheat to be the cards..beat us fair and square and ill give your dues!