Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9)West Virginia 77 - Louisville 74
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Your missing the point. There is no excuse for WVU to get the ball. None what so ever. There fore their wasnt a missed called. They got hosed and thats it. The refs tried to do the same thing to baylor today. Luckily texas missed the 3 once they gave them the ball back.

agree..
NYY10 Wrote:you all can say what you want. but the refs cost them the game for the Cards.

I disagree on this, if it would have been a back and fourth game throughout i might feel sorry for the Cards. However it wasn't and they blew a lead of double digets, therefor they deserved to lose. And with that said, who's to say the Cards would have scored if they got ball instead of W.V.
you MISSING THE POINT. its not our decesion to say they blew a big lead and deserved to lose. Bet if that was UK then you all would be the same way.. The Point is. Should have to jumpball which would gave it back to Louisville.. They didnt need to score anyways. They was up by 1 I do believe
NYY10 Wrote:you MISSING THE POINT. its not our decesion to say they blew a big lead and deserved to lose. Bet if that was UK then you all would be the same way.. The Point is. Should have to jumpball which would gave it back to Louisville.. They didnt need to score anyways. They was up by 1 I do believe

You believe wrong they was down by 1, but it should have never come down to the Cards depending on a ref to make a call tht depens on if thy lose or get a CHANCE to win....not a garuntee
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:You believe wrong they was down by 1, but it should have never come down to the Cards depending on a ref to make a call tht depens on if thy lose or get a CHANCE to win....not a garuntee

BUT BUT BUT. Games do come down to gametime calls. Free throws, Walks. Out Of Bounds calls. This call was out rages. Who knows if they score. but they didnt get the chance and it costed them the game.
This is just one of them things tht ppl dont see eye to eye on, I juss cant blame this loss on the refs after the Cards blew a 12 point lead. Im not sayin it was a good call, all im sayin is it SHOULDN'T have came down one call tht determines the game
Agree.. your missing the points guys. just because you dont like a team dosn't mean they dont deserve to get anything.. Point is. Should have been Louisville ball.
That Ref should have been fired.. But again, look where they was playing at. Gotta protect that home team
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:This is just one of them things tht ppl dont see eye to eye on, I juss cant blame this loss on the refs after the Cards blew a 12 point lead. Im not sayin it was a good call, all im sayin is it SHOULDN'T have came down one call tht determines the game

Noone is saying that. I know and TheVille knows it shouldnt have been this close. But it was. And the completely incorrect call was made.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:This is just one of them things tht ppl dont see eye to eye on, I juss cant blame this loss on the refs after the Cards blew a 12 point lead. Im not sayin it was a good call, all im sayin is it SHOULDN'T have came down one call tht determines the game

I dont see how there is any arguement on this game.. Blowing a 12 point lead dosnt matter.. Last call should have came back to Louisville with the JumpBall Situation. THEY COST LOUISVILLE a chance to tie or even win the game. Just because they blew a 12 point lead dosn't mean they shouldnt go by the rules now..
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Noone is saying that. I know and TheVille knows it shouldnt have been this close. But it was. And the completely incorrect call was made.

I know it was the wrong call, but I can't say the Cads got cheated. I undestand tht it did come down to tht one call but still they shouldn't have been in that situation. If they put the dagger in them when they should have game would have been over.
and Louisvilel shouldnt have been close to this team, especially it being at WVU
NYY10 Wrote:and Louisvilel shouldnt have been close to this team, especially it being at WVU

Agreed they sholdnt have been, but they was.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I know it was the wrong call, but I can't say the Cads got cheated. I undestand tht it did come down to tht one call but still they shouldn't have been in that situation. If they put the dagger in them when they should have game would have been over.

Right, it shouldnt have came down to that. BUT IT DID.. and because it did. you dont skip the rules and give the team you WANT the ball back.

im done.. I can explain it anymore..Im out lol.
NYY10 Wrote:Right, it shouldnt have came down to that. BUT IT DID.. and because it did. you dont skip the rules and give the team you WANT the ball back.

im done.. I can explain it anymore..Im out lol.

I UNERSTAND what you all are saying it did come down to it...I know I watched it.....however all I'm saying is that the Cards cant be mad over this loss, they blew blew plain and simple. You can't expect to play like they did the secod half and win, they lost it for themselves. The refs didnt do it.
Guys, I was at the game. Pitino had the officials in his pocket most of the game. You want to complain about one call. Let's talk about the "missed" foul call on Ebanks when Huggins got a technical.....let's talk about the "missed" goal tend on Louisville....let's talk about the four quick, bad fouls called on WVU after a Pitino TO and him in the officicials ears. The only difference is at what point of the game the "missed" or "bad" call took place. Would you guys like some cheese with that wine!
ImagineThat! Wrote:Guys, I was at the game. Pitino had the officials in his pocket most of the game. You want to complain about one call. Let's talk about the "missed" foul call on Ebanks when Huggins got a technical.....let's talk about the "missed" goal tend on Louisville....let's talk about the four quick, bad fouls called on WVU after a Pitino TO and him in the officicials ears. The only difference is at what point of the game the "missed" or "bad" call took place. Would you guys like some cheese with that wine!

UL took you guys to the last seconds and the most crucial call of the game was missed.. Dont brag.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:UL took you guys to the last seconds and got cheated. Dont brag.

Seems to be a common theme with UL dont it....poor Cards no1 likes them.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:UL took you guys to the last seconds and the most crucial call of the game was missed.. Dont brag.

Did I miss something? I do not see anywhere in that post where I was bragging. Just stating what I saw. The only difference in the missed calls was at what point of the game it took place. Why is a missed call with six seconds left any different that a missed call with six minutes.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Did I miss something? I do not see anywhere in that post where I was bragging. Just stating what I saw. The only difference in the missed calls was at what point of the game it took place. Why is a missed call with six seconds left any different that a missed call with six minutes.

cause this one had the game on the line, pretty much
The below video shows that the ball was off Buckles. Notice in the replay that Ebanks left hand is taped. The hand that hit the ball last was a right hand that was not taped. Also, notice that Buckles tries to grab the ball as it goes out because he knew he hit it.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2509&t=5544348
OH WOW WHAT A GAME BY WEST VIRGINIA!! I CALLED THIS ONE!!! BUTLER WENT OFF!!! THEVILLE IS MAD BECAUSE BUTLER SHOWED THE CARDS UP!!!!

haha just figured i would say one of theville's classic lines.
ImagineThat! Wrote:The below video shows that the ball was off Buckles. Notice in the replay that Ebanks left hand is taped. The hand that hit the ball last was a right hand that was not taped. Also, notice that Buckles tries to grab the ball as it goes out because he knew he hit it.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2509&t=5544348

Don't you think theVILLE is going to say this video is altered?????
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I disagree on this, if it would have been a back and fourth game throughout i might feel sorry for the Cards. However it wasn't and they blew a lead of double digets, therefor they deserved to lose. And with that said, who's to say the Cards would have scored if they got ball instead of W.V.

it was back and forutht he who game...whos to say they wouldnt have scored!
greenstuff22 Wrote:OH WOW WHAT A GAME BY WEST VIRGINIA!! I CALLED THIS ONE!!! BUTLER WENT OFF!!! THEVILLE IS MAD BECAUSE BUTLER SHOWED THE CARDS UP!!!!

haha just figured i would say one of theville's classic lines.

I watched the video and still say it was off EBANKS! besides the refs had no idea nad its suppose to be a jump ballConfusedhh:
theVILLE Wrote:it was back and forutht he who game...whos to say they wouldnt have scored!

So it was a nail biter the ENTIRE game.....no team showed any sort of domanance at any time in the game....what game was I watchin....They was up by 12 the shoulder never had to score to tae the lead.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Guys, I was at the game. Pitino had the officials in his pocket most of the game. You want to complain about one call. Let's talk about the "missed" foul call on Ebanks when Huggins got a technical.....let's talk about the "missed" goal tend on Louisville....let's talk about the four quick, bad fouls called on WVU after a Pitino TO and him in the officicials ears. The only difference is at what point of the game the "missed" or "bad" call took place. Would you guys like some cheese with that wine!

Ok i louisville got calls at WV, ive heard it all now! There was not goaltending...at one point in the second half the fouls were 7-0! there was a replay on the goaltending position adn it was clearly not!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:So it was a nail biter the ENTIRE game.....no team showed any sort of domanance at any time in the game....what game was I watchin....They was up by 12 the shoulder never had to score to tae the lead.

What about WV up 13-0???they blew the lead too..they just got some calls to help them get the win at the end
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I UNERSTAND what you all are saying it did come down to it...I know I watched it.....however all I'm saying is that the Cards cant be mad over this loss, they blew blew plain and simple. You can't expect to play like they did the secod half and win, they lost it for themselves. The refs didnt do it.

until those two bad calls it was louisvilles lead!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:I know it was the wrong call, but I can't say the Cads got cheated. I undestand tht it did come down to tht one call but still they shouldn't have been in that situation. If they put the dagger in them when they should have game would have been over.

West Va, the #9 team in the country at home..v.s a down louisville team..WV is suppose to be up 20 points! adn they wasnt..louisville was up and the refs wanted WV to win...so they skipped the rules and gave WV the ball...is this not kinda like the refs that go suspended in football...Yes the ref didnt see the ball go out of bounds...the rule states that you go by the position arrow! which didnt happen
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Noone is saying that. I know and TheVille knows it shouldnt have been this close. But it was. And the completely incorrect call was made.

Yes i will admith WV should have blown them out..but ville showed heart and battled and should have had the shot win this game!