Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(9)West Virginia 77 - Louisville 74
theVILLE Wrote:What about WV up 13-0???they blew the lead too..they just got some calls to help them get the win at the end

They might have been up by 13 but they wasnt the ones in the situation needing the ball back to score was they....I bet there many a calls that W.V. would argue, theres jus happen earlier in the game...if they get one of them calls for all we know it could have gave them momentum and a 25 point victory or it coulda made em cocky and caused a 25 point loss. But it was louisvill who lost their double dget lead then needed a basket to go ahead. Im not tryin to diss Louisville or praise W.V. all Im sayin is you cant pin this one on the refs.
NYY10 Wrote:Agree.. your missing the points guys. just because you dont like a team dosn't mean they dont deserve to get anything.. Point is. Should have been Louisville ball.
That Ref should have been fired.. But again, look where they was playing at. Gotta protect that home team

See I even have a dukie on my side..thanks! lol...the refs should be fined or suspended or something!
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:They might have been up by 13 but they wasnt the ones in the situation needing the ball back to score was they....I bet there many a calls that W.V. would argue, theres jus happen earlier in the game...if they get one of them calls for all we know it could have gave them momentum and a 25 point victory or it coulda made em cocky and caused a 25 point loss. But it was louisvill who lost their double dget lead then needed a basket to go ahead. Im not tryin to diss Louisville or praise W.V. all Im sayin is you cant pin this one on the refs.

No louisville was up???when the ball went of muzzulas head, the cards were up...then the cards needed the ball and it went off ebanks! and the refs skip the rules and give it WV..Im not blaming it all on the refs..if WV is the #9 should they not have blown louisville out..the game was right were louisville wanted it...and then the refs decide to skip rules and give WV the ball! Both teams lost a double digit lead!
theVILLE Wrote:See I even have a dukie on my side..thanks! lol...the refs should be fined or suspended or something!

I mean I dont know how you could miss that.. even if it did go out by Louisville, still should have been a jump ball since the refs wasn't 100% sure on who it went out on.. c'mon now, even I knew that lol..Im not saying Louisville would have won or tied it. but they should have got another chance!
NYY10 Wrote:I mean I dont know how you could miss that.. even if it did go out by Louisville, still should have been a jump ball since the refs wasn't 100% sure on who it went out on.. c'mon now, even I knew that lol..Im not saying Louisville would have won or tied it. but they should have got another chance!

Thanks! But the muzzula off the head was no call and off ebanks! and then delk got tackled on the 3 on the no call...but its ok...UCONN IS A MUST WIN GAME
theVILLE Wrote:Thanks! But the muzzula off the head was no call and off ebanks! and then delk got tackled on the 3 on the no call...but its ok...UCONN IS A MUST WIN GAME

No, I disagree with you, the UConn game is not a MUST game yet for the Cards. I truly beleive they will make the NIT no matter what they do against UConn.
theVILLE Wrote:No louisville was up???when the ball went of muzzulas head, the cards were up...then the cards needed the ball and it went off ebanks! and the refs skip the rules and give it WV..Im not blaming it all on the refs..if WV is the #9 should they not have blown louisville out..the game was right were louisville wanted it...and then the refs decide to skip rules and give WV the ball! Both teams lost a double digit lead!
Your right they should have blew them out but they didnt, and it should had been louisville's ball but it wasnt. I even said it was the wrong call in an earlier post, but tht dont change the fact tht they blew a double diget lead and lost....I know tht W.V. blew a double diget lead also, all that I am saying is Louisville bad strech hit them at the wrong time. And so what if W.V. blew a 40 point lead.....Ville was the one needing the ball at the end of the game when the WRONG call was made and it went off ebanks hands, in order to score and go back ahead. And besides the point are you 100% that if the Cards got the ball back they wee gonna score.
Stardust Wrote:No, I disagree with you, the UConn game is not a MUST game yet for the Cards. I truly beleive they will make the NIT no matter what they do against UConn.

LMAO:thatsfunn
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Your right they should have blew them out but they didnt, and it should had been louisville's ball but it wasnt. I even said it was the wrong call in an earlier post, but tht dont change the fact tht they blew a double diget lead and lost....I know tht W.V. blew a double diget lead also, all that I am saying is Louisville bad strech hit them at the wrong time. And so what if W.V. blew a 40 point lead.....Ville was the one needing the ball at the end of the game when the WRONG call was made and it went off ebanks hands, in order to score and go back ahead. And besides the point are you 100% that if the Cards got the ball back they wee gonna score.

NO im not but WV would have had to foul!
theVILLE Wrote:NO im not but WV would have had to foul!

Why would they have had to foul, when the ball went off Ebanks hands W.V. was up by 1.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Why would they have had to foul, when the ball went off Ebanks hands W.V. was up by 1.

Well your saying they dont get the call when it bounced off muzzulas head? well then yea i would be confident that louisville would score but no im not 100%..had they got the ball and lost, you wouldnt heard a word from me!
theVILLE Wrote:Well your saying they dont get the call when it bounced off muzzulas head? well then yea i would be confident that louisville would score but no im not 100%..had they got the ball and lost, you wouldnt heard a word from me!

This game was full of if, ands, and buts....lets juss chalk it up to a win for W.V. and loss for Louisville................because no mater what we say on here thats how its gonna be written in the record books.
I have watched to video at least 10 times and the ball came off of Buckles right hand, not Ebanks left hand. Also, as Remorsefull Raider said, they still had to score it even if it would have been out on Ebanks. WVU was up one at the time.

theVILLE, take your lose like a man and quit acting like a little school girl. :Sad04:

Should've......Could've........Would've

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas wouldn't we.....If your aunt had balls, she'd be you uncle.

Let it go before you have a stroke theVILLE.
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:This game was full of if, ands, and buts....lets juss chalk it up to a win for W.V. and loss for Louisville................because no mater what we say on here thats how its gonna be written in the record books.

Agreed, but it was a bad call...and if WV is for real a top 10 team louisville wouldnt been that close...im very proud of the card though for playing that close to top teams
theVILLE Wrote:Well your saying they dont get the call when it bounced off muzzulas head? well then yea i would be confident that louisville would score but no im not 100%..had they got the ball and lost, you wouldnt heard a word from me!

You would have found something else to complain about. :lmao:

It's a great day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLL Da!!!!!!!!
ImagineThat! Wrote:I have watched to video at least 10 times and the ball came off of Buckles right hand, not Ebanks left hand. Also, as Remorsefull Raider said, they still had to score it even if it would have been out on Ebanks. WVU was up one at the time.

theVILLE, take your lose like a man and quit acting like a little school girl. :Sad04:

Should've......Could've........Would've

If if's and but's were candy and nuts, we would all have a Merry Christmas wouldn't we.....If your aunt had balls, she'd be you uncle.

Let it go before you have a stroke theVILLE.

See im proud of Louisville for playing with the top 10 teams in the country! if WV is a top 10 team???
I will let it go when i want to, there is no way you going to tell me to! get that across, there is nobody going to tell me what to do especially you!
But congrats to WV, for real congrats...butler is a beast and has great career ahead of him!
Honestly if Louisville or Villanova doesnt win the beast i hope WV does!
ImagineThat! Wrote:You would have found something else to complain about. :lmao:

It's a great day to be a Mountaineer, wherever you may be!!!!!!

ALLLLLLLL Da!!!!!!!!

Lets see you beat a very down louisvlle team at home and your a top 10 team...and it took to bad calls to get you that??OVERRATED!
I said in a previous post that WVU would win a close one late in the game. If you give Rick Pitino six days to prepare, his team will compete with anyone. Louisville played a great game. The 1-3-1 just got to them late in the game.

Your comments about if WVU was a top 10 team (and they may not be, that's a matter of opinion) that Louisville should not have been close, then if UK was a top 10 team (and we all know they are) then South Carolina should not have beat them. Baylor should not have beat Texas. That's just not a really strong argument.
ImagineThat! Wrote:I said in a previous post that WVU would win a close one late in the game. If you give Rick Pitino six days to prepare, his team will compete with anyone. Louisville played a great game. The 1-3-1 just got to them late in the game.

Your comments about if WVU was a top 10 team (and they may not be, that's a matter of opinion) that Louisville should not have been close, then if UK was a top 10 team (and we all know they are) then South Carolina should not have beat them. Baylor should not have beat Texas. That's just not a really strong argument.

Well WV was at home..i called the SC game i knew that was coming! i won 50$ on that one! I agree had WV not started the 1-3-1 they wouldnt have had a chance
The Joe Mazzula play was either a foul on the trip or out on Mazzula, of course I thought he was tripped (both live and after watching the replay). I even told my wife that at the game when it happened.

In all honesty, after watching the video that I posted in slow motion, I do think the ball was out on Buckles. At full speed, I could not tell from the sideline view.
theVILLE Wrote:See im proud of Louisville for playing with the top 10 teams in the country! if WV is a top 10 team???
I will let it go when i want to, there is no way you going to tell me to! get that across, there is nobody going to tell me what to do especially you!
But congrats to WV, for real congrats...butler is a beast and has great career ahead of him!
Honestly if Louisville or Villanova doesnt win the beast i hope WV does!

Not me lol...no Sir...
Wah Wah Wah I have never heard so much crying in my lifetime, If loserville would have played harder and took care of business they would not had to have made that call they deserve to lose after playing like they did the last little bit of the game.....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No team deserves to lose on a horrible call. I mean they even discussed it. Reviewed It, How could they give the ball to WVU?
ImagineThat! Wrote:The Joe Mazzula play was either a foul on the trip or out on Mazzula, of course I thought he was tripped (both live and after watching the replay). I even told my wife that at the game when it happened.

In all honesty, after watching the video that I posted in slow motion, I do think the ball was out on Buckles. At full speed, I could not tell from the sideline view.

OK everyone on SportsCenter says the opposite, it was of ebanks! but even if it was off buckles the ref wasnt 50% surewhos ball it was...so therefore he suppose to go the position arrow? Had that happend and louisville still got beat i would be just as happy...but they got cheated..the refs skipped the rules!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:No team deserves to lose on a horrible call. I mean they even discussed it. Reviewed It, How could they give the ball to WVU?

Thats a play your not allowed to go to the monitor on too...i say suspend the refs and send them to school!
BigBlueBobcatFan Wrote:Wah Wah Wah I have never heard so much crying in my lifetime, If loserville would have played harder and took care of business they would not had to have made that call they deserve to lose after playing like they did the last little bit of the game.....

It doesnt matter how badly they played, they shouldnt get cheated so the other team could win...they obviousley didnt play all that bad for the refs to cheat and give the ball to the home team!
theVILLE Wrote:It doesnt matter how badly they played, they shouldnt get cheated so the other team could win...they obviousley didnt play all that bad for the refs to cheat and give the ball to the home team!

I'm the biggest UL hater in the world, but for you guys to set here and stay that they deserved to lose? Makes me question the credibility of your post.
I knew there was no way that Louisville would win this game!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I'm the biggest UL hater in the world, but for you guys to set here and stay that they deserved to lose? Makes me question the credibility of your post.

NO they didnt deserve to get beat..if they did they would have been behind 20 like they were expected too...Theville has played with everyone! in the top 10 this year!I mean sure the dont close the gap at the end..but this one was the refs bad! Im the biggest UL lover lol..but im first to tell you, the NOVA game they deserveed to get beat and the PITT game, but this game they deserved to win, not cheated
theVILLE Wrote:No louisville was up???when the ball went of muzzulas head, the cards were up...then the cards needed the ball and it went off ebanks! and the refs skip the rules and give it WV..Im not blaming it all on the refs..if WV is the #9 should they not have blown louisville out..the game was right were louisville wanted it...and then the refs decide to skip rules and give WV the ball! Both teams lost a double digit lead!

Seen it happen more than once in Morgantown-----football too.