Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Seniors in the 15th
Who are the top seniors in the 15th this year guys.
Some names to throw out.

JC Jeremy Stacy
Paintsville Austin Lyons and Seth Rice
Belfy Matt Blackburn
East Ridge Cody Williams, Peyton Elswick
SV Cody Varney
Pikeville Patrick Keene and Scott McDonald
LC Shane Pack and Jordan Miller

I am sure there are more that need to be added. These are players I am can recall off the top of my head. The Junior class in the 15th is loaded with talent, but the senior class is not nearly as deep.
Gotta have Dyllon Brown from Paintsville on there, Cody Slone from SC, and Tyler Grim from JC.
In the 58th District, I have to say AC has a few good seniors, two I know who are getting looked at by some NAIA Colleges. Chris Stumbo and Chad Nelson are two who are getting looked at, also a few more talented seniors are Logan and Hunter Crowder and Justin Jackson all are solid players, thats about all in the 58th district, Im pretty sure my bobcats will have a very down year this year.
Jordan Miller from LC... the boy can RAKE!
Shane Pack, from LC.
15th region player of the year folks.
NO DOUBT.
Jordan Miller and Austin Lyons
Rice,Lyons, and Brown
Chris Stumbo - AC
Chad Nelson -AC
Twins-AC
Stacy - JC
Grim - JC
Seth Alex - Paintsville
Dyl Brown - Paintsville
Baldy - JC (don't know if he is a junior or senior)
I look for Dyllon Brown to have a great year this year...
akaLCallTHEway Wrote:Shane Pack, from LC.
15th region player of the year folks.
NO DOUBT.

Is that your prediction because Corey Adams was the 15th region POY.
Top seniors in the 15th? Does that mean top 10 or top 5?

If it is top 5 i have to say

Jeramy Stacey -JC

Austin Lyons - Paintsville

Cody Parker - JC

Dyllon Brown - Paintsville

Tyler Grimm from JC and the Miller kid from LC is a tie.
Payton Elswick from ER is one guy to keep your eye on. If he gets a hold of one, its going a long, long way.
Jarrod Bailey
Taylor "Jug" Howard
Both these kids can ball as well
Bobcatfaithful Wrote:In the 58th District, I have to say AC has a few good seniors, two I know who are getting looked at by some NAIA Colleges. Chris Stumbo and Chad Nelson are two who are getting looked at, also a few more talented seniors are Logan and Hunter Crowder and Justin Jackson all are solid players, thats about all in the 58th district, Im pretty sure my bobcats will have a very down year this year.

Will be a rebuilding year for the bobcats,but I think Brandon Mulkey willbe one of the top players in the 58th, a lot of young talent on this bobcat team may not be as down as you think.
Taylor "Jug" Howard is one of the top senior in 15th he held LC to runs in 5+ innings. Not Bad.
I have been to a couple of magoffin county games this year and Taylor "Jug" Howard can really play ball. He held lawerence county to 2 runs through 5+ innings of work on there field thats pretty impressive. He is a very versatile player there isn't one spot on the field he can't play and the kid has a strong arm and good glove. Jarrod Bailey is right there with him until he tore his acl. Good luck to you guys!
Pikeville- Scott McDonald, Patrick Keene
Shelby Valley- Cody Varney
East Ridge- Payton Elswick
AC- The twins Big Grin
itzAmazing Wrote:Payton Elswick from ER is one guy to keep your eye on. If he gets a hold of one, its going a long, long way.

This kid hit two out against Paintsville this weekend in the TIGER classic.
prospect Wrote:I have been to a couple of magoffin county games this year and Taylor "Jug" Howard can really play ball. He held lawerence county to 2 runs through 5+ innings of work on there field thats pretty impressive. He is a very versatile player there isn't one spot on the field he can't play and the kid has a strong arm and good glove. Jarrod Bailey is right there with him until he tore his acl. Good luck to you guys!

Howard pitched well against Paintsville about a week ago.

Hate to see anyone have a season ending injury.