Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK will unveil new Uniforms next week
BelfryPride Wrote:I'm ok with Black uniforms. Coach Cal said the day he was hired, that this program would be about players first. If the players like tha black, then let'em wear black. I dont care if they wear pink, as long as they're happy and want to win #8...thats all I care about.
So if a player went to Michigan and wanted to wear scarlet and gray that would be ok if it made him happy? Man UK's colors are Blue and White. I don't care what makes them happy, that's the schools colors. Color of a jersey shouldnt be what makes them happy anyways. Winning should.
PC_You_Know Wrote:That's a definite curveball. That in no way goes with the new Lebron shoes they got.

You're right. I was just takin a guess, assuming they were silver/grey because that's what color the alternate uni's are on NCAA 10' on PS3, lol. I just don't see them puttin that uni on the game if UK wasn't gonna have that color uni's.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Yeah as long as they win, it doesn't matter what the uni's look like.
Ive read on some other boards, that our uniforms will be knida simialar to dUKes. Instead of having that staid glass outline on the back, its going to be an outline of Memorial. Just what i have read. Take it at what you will.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
I would love for us to come out in PLATINUM uniforms.....Talk about leaving your mark..I CANNOT WAIT TO BE IN RUPP when GAMEDAY IS THERE!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would love for us to come out in PLATINUM uniforms.....Talk about leaving your mark..I CANNOT WAIT TO BE IN RUPP when GAMEDAY IS THERE!

!!! Really can not wait for that day... Oh it is going to be so exciting. I wonder if the Cats will bring out the jerseys on Gameday in the morning.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I would love for us to come out in PLATINUM uniforms.....Talk about leaving your mark..I CANNOT WAIT TO BE IN RUPP when GAMEDAY IS THERE!

See ya there bro. Meet me downstairs, we'll have a few cold one's.
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
I am a UK Alumni and my school's colors are BLUE and WHITE!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:!!! Really can not wait for that day... Oh it is going to be so exciting. I wonder if the Cats will bring out the jerseys on Gameday in the morning.

I hope so! I cant wait! Section 16 baby!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Correction: I think you were talking about the wrong team...I believe you were talking about the team down in Knoxville...they have had players on the Basketball & Football team arrested this past year...

And BTW, Dude, do you really have to jump into every UK thread and try to get crap started??? Really?
I got the PM and yes I have talked to him but our friendship is not as important as bashing the roman enpire of college basketball. He refuses to understand the magnitude of love kentuckians have for their cats. He is totally wrong in his posts about kentucky and has zero respect for kentucky. he sees rupp as hitler. I tried to educate him and he still thinks he a wv fan" ateam who has never beat WV since he was born" knows more anout kentucky than kentucky fans. His term SUCK for Uk is intolerable.Even my wife knows more than dangerousdan about Uk and this great state. I take up for WV when some Ky fans bash them. i grew up there. Dan wont return the favor.
BelfryPride Wrote:I hope so! I cant wait! Section 16 baby!

E zone baby!!! Oh yeah!
I heard they were gray also!
theVILLE Wrote:I heard they were gray also!

i wouldn't mind gray or silver
I think the black jerseys would look pretty sweet but I'm just ready to see what they look like
I liked the black jerseys they wore last year. Im excited to see these on gameday.
This is the view for Gameday from my seat

[Image: http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/kty/charts/rupp/016d.jpg]
Section 16
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:This is the view for Gameday from my seat

[Image: http://grfx.cstv.com/schools/kty/charts/rupp/016d.jpg]
Section 16

Oh heck man... I was talking about the game.. lol Well for the gameday I am sec 30 low l. So not too bad. Man I am like you, I cant wait to see that full day of UK basketball.
I'm going to get UT tickets, I'll prolly be in the uppers though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really don't have a problem with UK having black alternate jerseys. If done right, they look pretty cool, and as long as they're the alternate, and not the standard home/away jersey, I'm fine with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I really don't have a problem with UK having black alternate jerseys. If done right, they look pretty cool, and as long as they're the alternate, and not the standard home/away jersey, I'm fine with it.

The way I feel.

Black jerseys wore once or twice a year for special occasions is ok with me.
I think they should bring back the denim.
Denims would be so funny!!! But I do think that it is possible for a black jersey.
I want to see these again......

http://www.dawgsonline.com/wp-content/up...cratch.jpg
Or maybe my all time favorite Kentucky basketball uniforms

http://media.photobucket.com/image/tony%...k_1994.jpg
Wow BP, those are so FANTASTIC seats man. Enjoy the game some for me too! I'm excited to see the new jerseys revealed. I wouldn't doubt if it's not some play on gray with blue.
When I think of the 90s cats I think of that Uni. Not the 96 championship ones (denim) but the cat scratch pants!! Classic!
Hearing rumors that the uni's will have black trim
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Will be interesting to see it on Saturday with all of the other festivities. I cant wait to get this thing started.