Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County 59 - Shelby County 43
Shelby County 14 9 3 17 43
Scott County 17 16 21 5 59

Shelby County played a good first half but completely fell apart in the 3rd, only scoring 3 points. The JV squad played well and outscored Scott 17-5 in the 4th.

Shelby County:
Cardwell 12
Shaw 9
Davis 7
Mouser 7
Wells 4
Clemens 3
Dugle 1

Scott County:
Webb 19
Stainback 17
McKenzie 8
Guyn 6
Huellemeier 5
McKee 2
Defoor 2
Webb and Steinbeck are really quality players. They usually play well whenever I see them.
Congrats to scott Co.
Webb and Stainback were on their games-dictating when and where Scott Co. would score.Coach Steve Helton made the decision to play 3rd and 4th string players for most of the entire second half.In the 4th quarter he had 1 freshman and 4 eigth graders playing
the entire quarter.It could have been much worse.
Bluemoon Wrote:Webb and Stainback were on their games-dictating when and where Scott Co. would score.Coach Steve Helton made the decision to play 3rd and 4th string players for most of the entire second half.In the 4th quarter he had 1 freshman and 4 eigth graders playing
the entire quarter.It could have been much worse.

You're right. It could have been a lot worse. Both JV squads got some good varsity experience though.
Stainback a Dayton lock?
I know that Dayton is pretty interested in her and has been to alot of the games-She has had other scouts at games though and she is being somewhat quite about her decision.She of course has some time to display her talent and amplify her standings.
Bluemoon Wrote:I know that Dayton is pretty interested in her and has been to alot of the games-She has had other scouts at games though and she is being somewhat quite about her decision.She of course has some time to display her talent and amplify her standings.

Good post. :Thumbs:
I heard on the radio that Austin Peay was there to see Webb play Monday night.
Yes,you are correct on Austin Peay-Im fairly sure that Middle Tenn.was at the Bryan Station game to see her also.