Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does UK NEED a new coach!?
Is college basketball starting to figure out tubby's ways of coaching finally and we are seeing the side effects of being left out the national championship. I am askin is it time for a new coach? coaching staff as well
NO

They were 1 point from the final four last year. How fast we forget.

Spoiled in the dictionary should have a picture of a UK fan.
No
No not even close to needing a new coach.
No we dont. I like Tubby. We just need to be gettin further in the tourney. Thats all i want.
I agree VV but we we're one point one freaking point away from the Final four just one year ago.
I've have a question. I know Tubby won with UK in 98 but has he been to the final four with any other team?
no !!!
definetely not tubby is doing a good job of keeping this team together and preparing them for march madness i think well get into the final four this year.Keep uo the good job Tubby;0
i don't think so either tubby does a good job with the cats.
"CatDawg" Wrote:I agree VV but we we're one point one freaking point away from the Final four just one year ago.
I know we was 1 point away. But that 1 point is what got us beat. Why wasn't Hayes in the game more near the end? How come we couldnt get a shot off in 26 seconds? there were things in that game that game that could have went differently for us.
We need to get further in the tourney, period.
Since kentucky is such a prestige program, one loss puts a coach on the chopping block. This is a rebuilding year for kentucky.......they lost 2 stars last year. Tubby will have his team ready for tourney time.
I think tubby isnt that good of a coach...if it wasnt for the name "kentucky" he wouldnt get half the recruits that he brings in. We have a great tradition which lures in young athletes. His national championship came with a team that was brought in by Pitino. I know UK got the best of Louisville this year, but this is a MAJOR rebuilding year for Louisville. In a couple of years Louisville will be dangerous.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:No we dont. I like Tubby. We just need to be gettin further in the tourney. Thats all i want.
no not really
no but he needs to quit recruting 7ft players that are horrible
no we dont
its a rebuilding year everybody we lost alot of talent last year
Ill let you know tuesday about 11pm Smile
"football player" Wrote:no but he needs to quit recruting 7ft players that are horrible
Another UK loss another Should Tubby be fired thread, I mean this is comical, seriously!!!
His coaching is not the problem his recruiting is there is just so much he can do with the talent he has there right now.
I think everyone knows how I feel about this subject and most don't care due to their big blue blinders. I am ready to give someone else a shot!
"BelfryJustice" Wrote:I think everyone knows how I feel about this subject and most don't care due to their big blue blinders. I am ready to give someone else a shot!

Who do you have in mind that's available?
yes tubby has some talent on this team that and his recruiting is horrible he wont recruit the 5 star players during the regular season he waits untill the offseason to start recruiting or if he dosnt thats the way it seems
yes they do need a new coach. Tuby is getting to old and doesnt know what to do with the talent he has. Tuby WAS a good coach back in the golden days, but seems to have lost his shine. I am a kentucky fan, but they need a new coach.
"tomcatnation" Wrote:Is college basketball starting to figure out tubby's ways of coaching finally and we are seeing the side effects of being left out the national championship. I am askin is it time for a new coach? coaching staff as well
"MCHS_FBALL#14" Wrote:yes tubby has some talent on this team that and his recruiting is horrible he wont recruit the 5 star players during the regular season he waits untill the offseason to start recruiting or if he dosnt thats the way it seems

Wrong there. I know of at least three players he's been watching up close and personel within the last few weeks.
"golfman42" Wrote:its a rebuilding year everybody we lost alot of talent last year

its not a rebuilding year north carolina and kansas is to and they still beat kentucky
"Superman" Wrote:I think tubby isnt that good of a coach...if it wasnt for the name "kentucky" he wouldnt get half the recruits that he brings in. We have a great tradition which lures in young athletes. His national championship came with a team that was brought in by Pitino. I know UK got the best of Louisville this year, but this is a MAJOR rebuilding year for Louisville. In a couple of years Louisville will be dangerous.

um buddy, im goin to say one thing. What recruits has he brought it that is suppost to be good? Theyve had like 7 All americans while he was here. Im probally off a little bit. But look at his record with them. I mean honeslty. The sec is one of the Strongest Confrences. And went 16-0 in the sec in 2003. You cant say Tubby has did a bad job when hes only lost 58 games or so..
Yes its time to get a new coach...I will this does happen it will be Billy D..from the Gators..:Clap: