•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Louisville UPDATES
4:25 to go 34 to 19 as Crawford makes both.
Johnson misses gets board back ouside misses three. Woo with ball to Sparks down to Bradley and he gets fouled as he goes up. 34 to 19 with 3:48 to go in the half. Bradley has two FT when they come back.
Man they've decided to play so far today.
I hope they keep this up. This could be a big confidence boost
Bradley misses the first.
Makes the second. 35 to 19 with 3:46 to go in the half.
Mcgee draws the foul on Sparks and will go to the line.
McGee makes the first. 35 to 20
McGee makes both. 35 to 21 with 3:29 to go.
UK looked bad that time down. UL domes down misses and Perry with the board and UK misses several attempts on the break. UL ball.
Johnosn had two blocks on that last break attempt by the cats. Bradley ties the ball up and it stays with UL.
2:25 to go UK still up 35 to 21.
What a three with two secons on the shot clock on the inbound. Perry comes down and misses a three and UL has the ball 35 to 24 with 2 minutes. UK needs to keep it above 10.
Dean misses UK may have gotten away with a foul. Bradley nails a three. 38 to 24.
That wa a big turn around could have been 10 now 14. Was only a two. Foul on Miller turns it over to UK.
1:21 to go 38 to 24 UK. Need to keep a big lead with Padgetts return next half. Been out since 18:30 mark with two fouls.
Rondo couldn't get it to fall and Johnson gets the board for UL
Under a minute. McGee draws the foul with 34.2 to go trailing 38 to 24. Foul on WOo.
McGee misses and Simms with the board. No shot clock.
Rondo setting it up with 10 seconds. Bradley has it almost loses to Rondo went inside and the ball out of bounds to UK with 3.4. Rondo shots up a three with 1.4 and they call the foul but the ball doesn't fall. Rondo to the line.
Bradley makes the first. 39 to 24.
Foul was on McGee misses the second.
Rondo misses the third and it stays 39 to 24. Big lead but could have been bigger. UK needs to come out with the same fire in the second half.
Nice Nice
Its far but over. Remember the past few games the team with the big lead early has lost.
I agree catdawg! But its much better watching this type of intensity regardless if they lose or not. Last week at IU Ky to me demonstrated a lack of intensity.
I couldn't agree more QQ. I can take losing when they actually try.
The first four minutes will really mean alot. UK needs to come out and couldn't to put the pressure on UL and not make any turnovers. Real solid to start the half.
Here we go. Good ball movement by the Cats. Rondo with 3 seconds on the clock good from inside. 41 to 24 with 19:19
Jenkins no good. Woo with the board. Rondo on the drive gets fouled by Jenkins on the baseline.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next