Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 73 (4) Louisville 61 FINAL
Im also glad I went to the game
You couldnt hear your self think when Pitino got the Technical it was amazing I think he done it to try to get his team fired up BUT it didnt work
and when everyone started chanting OVERRATTED it was GREAT
good job cats if they play like they did yesterday they can play with ANYONE
"torQQue" Wrote:I honestly didn't see this one coming. I thought UK would lose this one without a Morris. But its a good feeling seeing the Cats play to thier potential. Things should really fall into place when Morris returns. Plus WOO and Shag have gotten some good experience and can give quality minutes off the bench.

I shall eat my words about saying the Cats would go 16-15 this season. Boy how things can change in one week at BIG BLUE Nations. :bounce:

The KY team that played today showed desire,intensity and heart. This team will be just fine. The Kentucky team that showed up at IU would be in store for a long season.

I have some crow on the grill for ya good buddy !!!:yum: :Clap: :thumb:

I knew they could do it.....UK had their backs against the wall and they had nothing to lose. This UK team is something special. They refused to let Louisville get going today. Kentucky showed they have alot of heart and determination and they played with a purpose.

Morris will add that dimension we were missing, I look for good things from UK this year, hopefully this team has their sights set on the Final Four.

Go Big Blue...I'm proud of ya guys !!!
I love this 2 deep lineup for the Cats when Morris comes back

PG-Rondo/Bradley/Sparks Sparks started at PG against UofL and it worked well and took some pressure off of Rondo
SG-Sparks/Bradley/Crawford When Sparks is on he adds so much to our team but when he is off he is a huge liability
SF-Crawford/Perrry/Bradley Crawford must bring it everyday like he did Saturday
PF-Sims/Thomas/Perry/Morris Sims will benefit big time when Morris returns
C-Morris/Woo/Shag
"PHSFAN" Wrote:I love this 2 deep lineup for the Cats when Morris comes back

PG-Rondo/Bradley/Sparks Sparks started at PG against UofL and it worked well and took some pressure off of Rondo
SG-Sparks/Bradley/Crawford When Sparks is on he adds so much to our team but when he is off he is a huge liability
SF-Crawford/Perrry/Bradley Crawford must bring it everyday like he did Saturday
PF-Sims/Thomas/Perry/Morris Sims will benefit big time when Morris returns
C-Morris/Woo/Shag

You forgot about Ravi Moss !
Great win for Tubby and the cats.

And Louisville...............Confusederved:
Congrats KY. they played awesome..i loved the crawford dunk over them
The dunk was awesome. If had done that a few years ago in the McDee's dunk contest he might not have gotten beat by the girl. LOL
lol i agree
lol i agree.. but that was rigged... she was going to win no matter what.
"Juice" Wrote:lol i agree.. but that was rigged... she was going to win no matter what.

I felt the same way.