Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky is not respected....
I mean 99% of the announcers are on the UK bandwagon...to say there not respected is rediculous! Sure Bob Knight and Calrk Kellogg are not showing it...but hey they dont like themselves!
Kentucky just beat Tennessee, who beat Kansas... just saying...
theVILLE Wrote:I mean 99% of the announcers are on the UK bandwagon...to say there not respected is rediculous! Sure Bob Knight and Calrk Kellogg are not showing it...but hey they dont like themselves!

Dicky V talked good about duke in rupp...He should be...... Smile
LOL, not enough respect? every time i turn on ESPN i see at least 2 stories about them! better than when Gillespie was there. Respect comes with time!
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
MSU Eagle Wrote:Kentucky just beat Tennessee, who beat Kansas... just saying...
Means completly nothing to the rankings...That UT and KU game was as tenn right??
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Dicky V talked good about duke in rupp...He should be...... Smile

Yeah and every Duke game he talks about how calapari has turned this game around for the fans in lexington and how a sensational guard in JOhn Wall could lead them to inianapolis??lol he loves the game of basketball! He talks about Duke and he talks about UK..Sure its a sin to use them in the same sentence!
Lol they have to talk about some other team sometime or another
I bet Kentucky should be number 1
Spartan4Life Wrote:LOL, not enough respect? every time i turn on ESPN i see at least 2 stories about them! better than when Gillespie was there. Respect comes with time!

Respect comes with time? you have no idea what you are talking about. Kentucky was the last remaining undefeated team and still the announcers bagged on them. Saying that Kansas and Texas (at that time) was a double digit better team than Kentucky. Then they placed Villinova ahead of them because they lose one game and Kansas also jumps them to #1. Then Villinova loses so they place Syracuse (who was behind Kentucky in the previous week) at #2 in the Ap Poll and leave Kentucky at #3. Finally Louisville played a great game and beat Syracuse so they have to put Kentucky at #2. Everytime they talk about Kentucky is about John Wall and how great he is (which is true, but they are giving him way to much hype for a freshman....need to notice other players as well), and how Kentucky is a top 5 team but not top 3. To this day they still are saying that Syracuse and Villinova are better than Kentucky. We beat Louisville who beat Syracuse, and we beat UCONN who beat Nova. Oh and we beat TENN who beat Kansas. Kentucky or Kansas deserves the #1 and #2 ranking. Any other team who be completely crazy. And just a side note. I don't like the new uniforms. Love the back of them to show Kentucky's history but they shorts need some work.