Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7th GRADE PIKE COUNTY TOURNY-- IS IT STILL ON?
Just wondering if there will still be a 7th grade tourny held for Pike Co. If so let us know.
Viking mom, its still on, but we have more snow moving in! I will keep in touch with Mr. Birchfield and Coach Justice. When I know more, I will let everyone know.
Last conversation I had with Phillip about the 7th grade tournament, which is being held at Mullins next week pending the weather's grace, all the County teams had not turned in there rosters. I believe he said only 5 or 6 had emailed him there rosters as of last Thursday.
B-Ball fan, we are intending on playing, but we just haven't had a chance to turn in a roster because of the County Tourney and snow. I will contact Mr. Birchfield tomorrow and see what we need to do. I do believe we will have bad weather, so it looks like it will be delayed.
Hope to see Feds Creek in it, especially after the B team season you guys have had. Congratulations by the way on winning the A team tournament. I had heard that Cameron and Johnny were playing high school only next year, if that is true, then I'm glad they made the most of this year.

As for all other schools, please be sure to get your rosters in so we can get everything finalized for this tournament! Contact Phillip Burchfield at Mullins if you have any questions.
B-Ball fan, they will be playing some H.S. ball, but they will also be playing for us too!! It will give them a chance to compete on a higher level, and it will give us a chance to develop some younger players, and at the same time, they will play for us against tough competition and be ready for they County Tourney next year!
Is the 7th grade tournament still on for tonight? If someone finds out, please post.
It is still on for tonight.
What does the schedule look like? Who's playing who?
Tonight was Dorton vs Kimper, Johns Creek vs Millard, and Elkhorn vs Mullins. Virgie and Phelps dropped out. The games continue tomorrow. I know that we now play Pikeville, the winner of JC and Millard plays Feds Creek. The winner of Mullins and EC will play Belfry in the semifinals.
What time will Belfry play?
elkhorn play mullins won there game .... elkhorn plays belfry thursday.....
what was the score of elkhorn and mullins
Did the Fields kid play for Elkhorn?
yes he did ... :eyeroll: