Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 66 - (3)Syracuse 60
looks like that horse i was talking about finally fell down!!! hahaha.
im glad luisville beat them because i was tired of everyone saying that the orange is the best team in the country
logmountainboy64 Wrote:im glad luisville beat them because i was tired of everyone saying that the orange is the best team in the country

The orange are one of the better teams in the country...Just not yesterday..If a team plays a zone play zone on them, if a team presses you press them back! Alot of times that will give them trouble as Louisville gave cuse yesterday!
You cant deny that Cuse is not a top 3-5 team
Stardust Wrote:So, every time a top team loses, we're going to say they are overrated, especially if they lose to a team that is a bottom tier team. Hmmm, I wonder how many teams this year, including #1 teams in the nation have lost a game like that?????

South Carolina over Kentucky
way to go cards
Louisville got lucky idk how they came out with a win......but good win cards
So much for Syracuse being the best team in college basketball.
Westside Wrote:South Carolina over Kentucky

Oh, that's right, I forgot :biggrin:

:Thumbs:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:So much for Syracuse being the best team in college basketball.

I can't force myself to believe it's Kansas.
So when a team loses...They are overrated or falling apart...Cuse has 2 loses.. Coming from the toughest conference..Oh well...Guess we will see who the best team is in March.
This doesn't hurt the Cuse! THEY are still the best team in the Beast. Lville just played a great game, Cuse is focusing more on getting mentally tough for march. They've pretty much got a lock on a number 1 seed come the big dance!
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
I think it is kind of stupid to place Purdue in front of Syracuse when they have 3 losses. I really dont see them as a 1 seed. AS OF RIGHT NOW THE TOP FOUR ARE: Kentucky, Kansas, Syracuse, and I still think Villanova (even after this loss to Uconn).
Really just dont think that the Big ten is worth a 1 seed. The 2 seeds should be: Purdue, Duke, West Virginia, and Kansas State in the end.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:I think it is kind of stupid to place Purdue in front of Syracuse when they have 3 losses. I really dont see them as a 1 seed. AS OF RIGHT NOW THE TOP FOUR ARE: Kentucky, Kansas, Syracuse, and I still think Villanova (even after this loss to Uconn).
Really just dont think that the Big ten is worth a 1 seed. The 2 seeds should be: Purdue, Duke, West Virginia, and Georgetown in the end.

Where's Kstate :confused:
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
^ Sorry bout that! They are very worthy of it
Spartan4Life Wrote:This doesn't hurt the Cuse! THEY are still the best team in the Beast. Lville just played a great game, Cuse is focusing more on getting mentally tough for march. They've pretty much got a lock on a number 1 seed come the big dance!

:Thumbs::notworthy
Can someone answer how Cuse lost to a div 2 school in the pre season... Lol They are so good but I really dont know how they did that.
Yeah, Le Moyne beat em 82-79. Johnson scored 34 that game. I'm sure there was a lot of subs used in the game on both sides, Le Moyne has an experienced group of players. Coach Boeheim just let one slip away from him!
Spartan4Life Wrote:Yeah, Le Moyne beat em 82-79. Johnson scored 34 that game. I'm sure there was a lot of subs used in the game on both sides, Le Moyne has an experienced group of players. Coach Boeheim just let one slip away from him!

Still blows my mind you know. I really cant see how that game got to that point but then again, how did UK have to beat Miami of Ohio on a last second shot. College basketball is great.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Yeah, Le Moyne beat em 82-79. Johnson scored 34 that game. I'm sure there was a lot of subs used in the game on both sides, Le Moyne has an experienced group of players. Coach Boeheim just let one slip away from him!

Yep and Cuse was man the whole game..Jim B just tried something different...Thats what exhibition games are for..:rockon::Thumbs:

Cmon, that was a preseason game. Who cares about a preseason game!
Stardust Wrote:Cmon, that was a preseason game. Who cares about a preseason game!

Yea that game doesnt count...A team shouldnt loose them but it happens!
Stardust Wrote:Cmon, that was a preseason game. Who cares about a preseason game!

Yup, Some people must not understand what an exhibition game is or all about..and BTW they hit a buzzer beater to win..

On another note how awful was that intentional foul that got called on Joseph in critical seconds of the game against Lville. lol
Overrated Wrote:Yup, Some people must not understand what an exhibition game is or all about..and BTW they hit a buzzer beater to win..

On another note how awful was that intentional foul that got called on Joseph in critical seconds of the game against Lville. lol

No question about it..it was an intentional foul!
theVILLE Wrote:No question about it..it was an intentional foul!

Yes it was. It looked like a Horse-Collar in football lol....
Them NIT teams are like gnats.