Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 NBA All-Star Game: East All-Stars 141 West All-Stars 139
Congrats to the East All-Stars on a very entertaining game, and finish, and always a defensive battle. Just a showing of the best in the world tonight and they put on a great performance overall.

Also a new attendance record for a basketball game with 108,713 in attendance breaking the previous record of 78,129 at Ford Field in 2003 when Kentucky played Michigan State.
Dwayne Wade named Most Valuable Player with 28 points, 11 assists, and 5 steals.
Kobe plays and the West wins.

That's for you rr21! Wink
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kobe plays and the West wins.

Now Now. Smile lol. Game was fun to watch.

Glad To See Wade Get The MVP
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Now Now. Smile lol. Game was fun to watch.

Glad To See Wade Get The MVP

Yeah it was definitely a fun game to watch, one of the better all-star games I've seen.
Game was enjoyable but I take it with a grain of salt. An NBA All Star game is an exhibition not a game, let's call it what it is and not pretend that one team is really better than the other based on the score. Way too many walks and non-defense to consider this a real game. Even down the stretch, Lebron is taking two steps with the ball on his hip and then re-dribbles, Rajon picks up the ball with one hand to pass and decides on and starts his dribble over. It's fun to see the greatest talent in the world on the floor, but it is far from being a legit competition.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Kobe plays and the West wins.

My thoughts as well. Kobe always puts up great numbers in this game.
Agreed. Kobe plays, west wins. Either way, great show, congrats to Wade, glad Lebron didn't get it.
Its not like that ^

If kobe plays then it limits other guys points and shots.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its not like that ^

If kobe plays then it limits other guys points and shots.

I would rather have Kobe shooting the ball than anybody else in the world.
Aslan Wrote:I would rather have Kobe shooting the ball than anybody else in the world.

Im not saying that. Totally different point. Just saying u just cant *** Bryant's 20 points without taking away someone elses shots.
EAST had Cp3 out
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not saying that. Totally different point. Just saying u just cant *** Bryant's 20 points without taking away someone elses shots.

This is true, but if anyone from the west could have hit the three at the end Kobe is ur guy. Also Kobe brings better defense then many other west all-stars.
theVILLE2 Wrote:EAST had Cp3 out

nope thats the west too...
WOW, no Kobe (arguably, one of the top 2 players in the world) and no CP3 (arguably, one of the top 2-3 Point Guards in the world)

What would this game....err....exhibition (That's for you Dusty :biggrinSmile be if THEY would have played?
lwc Wrote:WOW, no Kobe (arguably, one of the top 2 players in the world) and no CP3 (arguably, one of the top 2-3 Point Guards in the world)

What would this game....err....exhibition (That's for you Dusty :biggrinSmile be if THEY would have played?

Would have been a West victory
lwc Wrote:WOW, no Kobe (arguably, one of the top 2 players in the world) and no CP3 (arguably, one of the top 2-3 Point Guards in the world)

You will never know Smile, Would billups had played so much and had all his clutch 4th quarter shots?
I didnt get to see it:please:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:You will never know Smile, Would billups had played so much and had all his clutch 4th quarter shots?

I would say he still would have...Karl said he was going to play his man, and he did. Kobe and Paul though have hit more clutch shots under 10 sec. to go this year then anyone, so im sure they would have hit the shots the chauncey did.
I have to say that this is the best ive saw
K_Mac Wrote:I would say he still would have...Karl said he was going to play his man, and he did. Kobe and Paul though have hit more clutch shots under 10 sec. to go this year then anyone, so im sure they would have hit the shots the chauncey did.

Big Shot Billups Smile