Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing shot by Murray State player
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqIJFRQbE2I"]YouTube- MSU Canaan Sit down 3 pointer[/ame]
absoulutely amzing..THAT WAS CLUTCH lol...Who is this kid anyway???Does he shoot the ball well on a regular basis?
theVILLE Wrote:absoulutely amzing..THAT WAS CLUTCH lol...Who is this kid anyway???Does he shoot the ball well on a regular basis?

I don't know much about him, but he does shoot 41.8% from the 3 point line, and he's only a freshman.
That isn't even a shot, that's called LUCK, he just flings the ball from his waist. All wrist. Still counts as 3 pts though.
Thats not clutch lol. Thats amazing luck. And a top 10 shot lol
yeah i agree its luck..but hey it counts..and it appears he is a decent three point shooter
just saw it on ESPN too.. that'll def be #1 in the top 10 plays lol.
I was at this game the fans went crazy and his name is Isaiah Cannon
Saw that play on ESPN last night. It is one of the craziest shots of the year. I cant wait to see where Murray winds up in the tourney. They are the cream of the crop in the OVC.
Just AMAZING! There was a lot of luck involved though!!!
bigg Wrote:I was at this game the fans went crazy and his name is Isaiah Cannon

Yeah, It's Isaiah Canaan!
Just another amazing moment to add to Murray State's amazing season! Murray State is 25-3 and 16-0 in the OVC!!

Not to mention that the kid is only 6'0'' and he made it seem so easy with a flick of the rist! That takes some strength! Hopefully he will get an ESPY for this!