Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<U><SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0000"><U><SPAN style="COLOR: #ff0000">Class of 2010 Commitm
University of the Cumberlands
Jessica Upchurch (Lincoln County)
Samantha Coleman (Middlesboro)
Stephanie Salyers (Southwestern)

University of Kentucky
Sara Beth Barnette (Lexington Christian)
Samantha Drake (Nelson County)

Army
Jackie Alexander (Rockcastle County)

University of Louisville
Antonita Slaughter (Christian Academy)
Katelyn Connor-Coastal Carolina (Ashland Blazer)
Very good idea! I would have made it sticky, if someone else hadn't.

I will see what I can dig up from the coaches I know.
Any clue as to where Sara Hammonds is going? I know she has a year left to decide. Jackie Alexander is going to West Point Academy.
rockblue Wrote:Any clue as to where Sara Hammonds is going? I know she has a year left to decide. Jackie Alexander is going to West Point Academy.

I am not sure about Sara. I would like to think that I know where she wants to go, but I firmly believe that she is sorting through the eggs in her proverbial basket and waiting for more to enter.

If I made a guess it would not be founded in truth, it would just be a pure guess. I will ask RockSolid69, he knows her a lot better than I do (They are closer to the same age)
rockblue Wrote:Any clue as to where Sara Hammonds is going? I know she has a year left to decide. Jackie Alexander is going to West Point Academy.

Hammonds still has one more year of high school, and she said she is not going to sign with any till next season. she has had offers from Lousiville, Kentucky, Western Kentucky, West virgina. Virgina Tech and couple of more

Jackie Alexader is going to west point and will play for Army
Surely there are more than 8 girls basketball players going with a college scholarship. I am even counting NAIA schools.
lwc Wrote:Surely there are more than 8 girls basketball players going with a college scholarship. I am even counting NAIA schools.

I know.
Jessica Dean from South Laurel to Union.
Thanks, Y'all. Keep it coming!
sad news here from what ive heard Thompson nor Harris will be playing college ball despite offers
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:sad news here from what ive heard Thompson nor Harris will be playing college ball despite offers

What are their first names? Where do they play? Where were the offers that they turned down?
lwc Wrote:What are their first names? Where do they play? Where were the offers that they turned down?

Hannah Thompson and Holly Harris the two guards at Pike Central...IDK the offers I know Pikeville offered both but thats all I was told out of their families Thompson will attend Morehead and had a walk on offer, she is going into Physical Threapy from what I was told and then Harris from what I was told will attend Pikeville going into nursing (which is why she is giving up basketball because you cant play sports and do nursing)...Thus, these final games are the end of the road for them...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Hannah Thompson and Holly Harris the two guards at Pike Central...IDK the offers I know Pikeville offered both but thats all I was told out of their families Thompson will attend Morehead and had a walk on offer, she is going into Physical Threapy from what I was told and then Harris from what I was told will attend Pikeville going into nursing (which is why she is giving up basketball because you cant play sports and do nursing)...Thus, these final games are the end of the road for them...

Thanks for the clarification! Best of luck on their season.
Although, Hannah and Holly will not play college ball, they are both going out as two great ball players in PC history. They are both winners and I wish them well in their next journey....
Kristen Stainback (Scott County) has commited to South Carolina Upstate.
Olivia Millsaps and Kaley Griffin (Ohio County) have commited to Brescia University.
Kristen Stainback can be removed from the list because she is only a junior.
Madison Webb committed to South Carolina Upstate not Kristan.
rockblue Wrote:Madison Webb committed to South Carolina Upstate not Kristan.

Has Kristan made a decision yet, or been offered? I am sure she will have at LEAST one offer after her play in Bowling Green.
Therese Montano (Mercy) is going to play for Bellarmine.
Updated. Thanks.
Rumor is Hammond to Louisville but not confirmed. Can anyone enlighten us on this rumor?
Molly Ernst (Assumption) has signed with Belmont.
Autumn Miller (Sacred Heart) has signed with Seward County (Kan.) Community College.
Here are more commitments:

Samantha Drake (Nelson County) - Kentucky
Ondrea Shaw (Moore) - George Mason
Kayla Thacker (Bullitt East) - Northern Kentucky
Nikki Bustle (Lincoln County) has signed with Union College.
Audrey Futrell (Trigg County) has signed with Mid-Continent University.
Ariel Barnes (Henderson County) has signed with Mercer University.
Ellie Steiner (Webster County) has signed with Southeastern Illinois Community College.
Hilary Jones (Hancock County) and Sam Burr (Williamsburg) have signed with Asbury College.
Breauna Evans (Doss) and Haley Richards (Graves County) have signed with Mid-Continent.
Samantha Coleman (Middlesboro) and Stephanie Salyers (Southwestern) have signed with the University of the Cumberlands.