Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Do Da John Wall"
[YOUTUBE="Do Da John Wall"]l2CXETYgRqc[/YOUTUBE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
not bad all. looks like UK didnt just get John Wall from North Carolina, but got some fans as well!!
I enjoyed seeing Hopson "do da John Wall" after the game today.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I enjoyed seeing Hopson "do da John Wall" after the game today.

think you will like seeing tennessee do the couch potato?

its when they are sitting on the couch watching UK win the SEC tourney and when they watch UK get out of the first round of the NCAA tourney.
So what kind of dance did UK do today, after a team that will be watching UK win all of these games, beat them!? HaHa. GO VOLS!
i dont understand why players like hopson wanna throw licks like that towards john wall. he a number one overall pick. hopson will be lucky to see the court in the nba
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:So what kind of dance did UK do today, after a team that will be watching UK win all of these games, beat them!? HaHa. GO VOLS!

Funny how UT can beat Kansas and Kentucky at home, but can't manage to beat Florida(20-9), Georgia(13-14), or Southern Cal(16-12) on the road. Come on man, they lost to a 16-12 Southern Cal team by 22 and a 13-14 Georgia team by 15, and they only beat Florida at home by 1 point. UT is not a good team.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:So what kind of dance did UK do today, after a team that will be watching UK win all of these games, beat them!? HaHa. GO VOLS!

A few things I have to say:

- Your post makes no sense.

- If you live in Kentucky, why be a Tennessee fan when it's much more fun to be a Kentucky fan (besides today)?

- If you live in Tennessee, why are you a member of a Kentucky sports forum?

- The continuing play of "Rocky Top" is about as annoying as watching the Cameron Crazies waive their fingers at an opposing player inbounding the ball.

- Need I even compare the history between these two teams? (I mean seriously.)

- Bruce Pearl is probably the greatest coach in Tennessee history with four straight NCAA Tournament appearances and two Sweet Sixteen appearances in '07 and '08 (Tennessee has four Sweet Sixteen appearances in school history out of seventeen total appearances and have never advanced any further in the Tourney). Should I bring up UK's tournament history?

- Why am I even talking about history? You don't care about it nor ever will. Of course, it's hard for history to matter to a fan of a school that has none.

- How's Tyler Smith?

- Will I lose sleep over this loss? Nah, we're 27-2.

- Congrats to all Vol fans for big victories over the #1 and #2 teams in the same season; another first for Tennessee.

- Ever get lucky enough to get a picture with Lane Kiffin last football season? That's a keepsake!

- Looks like someone else is besting UT at their own game: Pat Summit knows what I'm talking about (so does Geno Auriemma :biggrinSmile

- Who else has their arena named after a girl's basketball coach anyway?

- Scotty Hopson's "John Wall Dance" impersonation after the game was actually pretty cute.

- Wayne Chism still looked softer than the Charmin Teddy Bear today against the UK big's (as he always does).

- Why is it that you can beat the big names at home but lose to mediocre teams (that's putting it nicely) on the road?

- And finally, congrats on your bump-in-the-road win over Kentucky. Enjoy it.
Middlesboroalumni, you say my post makes no sense, yet you've named all these topics that have nothing to do with the thread. And even mentioned football.. Which, as a UK fan, I'm sure you don't want to go there (25 years). Your team lost. The score was 74 - 65, in case you forgot. You can throw the kitchen sink at me if you like, but you still lost. Kentucky lost to Tennessee in basketball, their prized and historic sport that they always point to when all else fails against Tennessee. Maybe you won't lose any sleep over this game, but if it didn't bother you, then you wouldn't have took the time to come up with your pointless reply. And after I have wasted my time responding to it, nothing has changed. UK, with their great history in basketball, lost to Tennessee. All of your championships, tournament history, and whining can't change the fact that... YOU LOST TO TENNESSEE!
^ Lol. You think you accomplished something? I wonder why you guys only win games at home.......
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:YOU LOST TO TENNESSEE!

I know we did and it could be the worst thing that happend to us all year. Atleast SC had a All American player. UT is just horrible and we still lost. This loss was so bad, We might miss the Tourny now. Congrats UT but I think this loss was worse than Gardener Webb!
im gonna make a new video called "do da tennessee vol". it will consist of standing still doing poses in front of a camera holding a little sign with letters and numbers on it, and ill be wearing a full orange suit. i think you know where this dance is going. haha.
greenstuff22 Wrote:im gonna make a new video called "do da tennessee vol". it will consist of standing still doing poses in front of a camera holding a little sign with letters and numbers on it, and ill be wearing a full orange suit. i think you know where this dance is going. haha.

The dance really isn't hard to learn. You stand facing forward, then turn to your left, then to your right, then repeat.
greenstuff22 Wrote:im gonna make a new video called "do da tennessee vol". it will consist of standing still doing poses in front of a camera holding a little sign with letters and numbers on it, and ill be wearing a full orange suit. i think you know where this dance is going. haha.

So, after we do this dance, do we still get to beat UK like yesterday? HaHa. I really respect the fact that you love your team and have such a hard time dealing with defeat, but enough is enough.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:So, after we do this dance, do we still get to beat UK like yesterday? HaHa. I really respect the fact that you love your team and have such a hard time dealing with defeat, but enough is enough.

You expect UK fans to stop bashing Tennessee because a UT fan said "enough is enough"? Wow, that sure will stop fans, just sounds like you can't take the heat of a rivalry.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You expect UK fans to stop bashing Tennessee because a UT fan said "enough is enough"? Wow, that sure will stop fans, just sounds like you can't take the heat of a rivalry.

I can take all the heat from the rivalry. Its just very comical that all the bashing of Tennessee comes after losing to them. Although, its only from a few people who have to find ways to make themselves feel better about losing. Seems as if you might be a closet UK fan, hiding behind that Duke logo.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I can take all the heat from the rivalry. Its just very comical that all the bashing of Tennessee comes after losing to them. Although, its only from a few people who have to find ways to make themselves feel better about losing. Seems as if you might be a closet UK fan, hiding behind that Duke logo.

I have been a Duke fan as long as I can remember watching basketball, I moved to Kentucky 10 years ago, so of course I'm going to support the home state team, but I will always be a Duke fan first.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I have been a Duke fan as long as I can remember watching basketball, I moved to Kentucky 10 years ago, so of course I'm going to support the home state team, but I will always be a Duke fan first.

I was gonna quote him and say the same thing to him. Im same way with Syracuse.
By the way the dance is called ( The Shizz ) not the John wall!
baller4life Wrote:i dont understand why players like hopson wanna throw licks like that towards john wall. he a number one overall pick. hopson will be lucky to see the court in the nba

Because he is jealous of him and realizes how big of a mistake he made by not choosing to go to Kentucky!
Best Video on Youtube!
ballcrazy Wrote:By the way the dance is called ( The Shizz ) not the John wall!

Whatever, whether it was once called that or not everyone knows it as the John Wall.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:I can take all the heat from the rivalry. Its just very comical that all the bashing of Tennessee comes after losing to them. Although, its only from a few people who have to find ways to make themselves feel better about losing. Seems as if you might be a closet UK fan, hiding behind that Duke logo.

congrats to Tenn you beat us at The Summit. But we beat you at Rupp, do you all froget that easily?
Hey I will be the first to say that UT played a great game and deserved every bit to win. However, I want you all down in Knoxville to call me when you get past the sweet 16..... Ouch. We will call ya from Indianapolis!!
If your having a bad day, Just DO Da John Wall!
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Hey I will be the first to say that UT played a great game and deserved every bit to win. However, I want you all down in Knoxville to call me when you get past the sweet 16..... Ouch. We will call ya from Indianapolis!!

Haha.. You might be right about UT.. But with all due respect, UK might not make it past the Sweet 16 either, if the defense and shooting doesn't improve. They're a good team, one of the better teams in the nation, but they're not so good that they can make a run in the tournament without improvement in both. If they can't, maybe Calipari can pull some strings and get Final 4 tickets for the team, so you can call us from Indy.
BloodyHarlanVOL Wrote:Haha.. You might be right about UT.. But with all due respect, UK might not make it past the Sweet 16 either, if the defense and shooting doesn't improve. They're a good team, one of the better teams in the nation, but they're not so good that they can make a run in the tournament without improvement in both. If they can't, maybe Calipari can pull some strings and get Final 4 tickets for the team, so you can call us from Indy.

2 losses and we need improvement? Well.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:2 losses and we need improvement? Well.

Maybe I'm nit picking, but I just think that the 3 point shooting is a cause for concern, when you consider the fact that UK will see zone defense in about every game they play from now on, just as they have seen in many games this year. If the 3 point shooting comes around and they take teams out of a zone defense, there aren't many teams that can hang with UK if they have to play man to man. The blueprint to beat UK is out, but it will always take a great effort in order for anyone to do it.