Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/Tennessee Updates
Its over :/ well, it sucks, but atleast were not wondering if this is the game to send us to the NIT like last year.
Congrats UT, your refs helped you beat the #1 and #2 team at home, too bad you will leave the tournament in the 1st or second round.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Congrats UT, your refs helped you beat the #1 and #2 team at home, too bad you will leave the tournament in the 1st or second round.

Amen
PC_You_Know Wrote:Congrats UT, your refs helped you beat the #1 and #2 team at home, too bad you will leave the tournament in the 1st or second round.

I agree.

The refs were not near as bad in the KU game as today! However Kanas will get beat today as the expierence some HOME COOKING
theVILLE Wrote:The refs were not near as bad in the KU game as today! However Kanas will get beat today as the expierence some HOME COOKING

I agree with you. I see KU going down today as well. Trap game for them as well as this was for UK.