Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Break
What is the BGR family plan on doing for spring break?

I have scheduled a trip to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee on March 13-16.

We will be staying at this beautiful Cabin. I have stayed with this line of cabins before and there cabins are beautiful. Anyone looking to visit the Gatlinburg or pigeon forge area should check them out. There having a Pay 2 nights Stay 3 special. I had rented mine back in January and they just added the special to my reservation. Very Friendly People. http://www.yourcabin.com/577Lake-A-Way.aspx

We plan on visiting The Ripley's Aquarium. http://gatlinburg.ripleyaquariums.com/
the Haunted House. The Believe It Or Not Museum. and Many other Attractions.

http://www.yourcabin.com

Whats your plans?
Relaxing at home bc i have to work
my spring break is next week, but im not going anywhere, so im gonna go and do my class work and get it done before the 31st, so the time between march 31st and april 12th i can be in michigan
My Spring Break starts next week (March 8-13). I will be stayin at home and workin on my race car so I can be ready to rock and roll April 2nd at Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, KY (about 2-3 miles outside of Danville).
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
Redneck Wrote:My Spring Break starts next week (March 8-13). I will be stayin at home and workin on my race car so I can be ready to rock and roll April 2nd at Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, KY (about 2-3 miles outside of Danville).

I will be there to
Redneck Wrote:My Spring Break starts next week (March 8-13). I will be stayin at home and workin on my race car so I can be ready to rock and roll April 2nd at Ponderosa Speedway in Junction City, KY (about 2-3 miles outside of Danville).

ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I will be there to

Isn't that neat? Both of you racing Go-Karts?
I am a graduating senior. I will be working on projects and ordination paper-work. YAAAAHHHHH!
Technically there is no such thing for me anymore.... but come Easter I am taking a long weekend and meeting up with a couple of my buddies and going to Myrtle Beach to help break in my buddie's new restaraunt.

I am leaving for Orlando tomorrow evening for a couple days, but that is much more for business than it is for pleasure.
I'm going to baseball spring training in Cocoa Beach, Florida...whoooo!!! lol
was gonna go with the buddies to Mrytle Beach, but now prolly stay home and work lol Sad
lwc Wrote:Isn't that neat? Both of you racing Go-Karts?

nope cars, i have made a step up lol
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:nope cars, i have made a step up lol

Congrats! You will probably dominate those as well. :1:

Have fun on your Spring Break race.
Just like every year I'm going to the State Tournament.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I will be there to

WHat kind of car do you have?
Notre Dame Football…GO IRISH
-STAT- Wrote:Just like every year I'm going to the State Tournament.

Same.
Redneck Wrote:WHat kind of car do you have?

I have a modified. its not much, but something to get started in
-STAT- Wrote:Just like every year I'm going to the State Tournament.

Yep.
Give me 4 days of Kentucky HS basketball in Lex over the beach any time. I choose this every year. I can go party by the ocean whenever I take the notion.
We are going to Nashville for the SEC Tournament.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ahhhhhh. none for me.
I'll be in Panama City, Fl... Spring Break PCB 2010 Baby!!!
I'll be spending my spring break in Afghanistan. It's 12 months long...better than your alls week long breaks!! I get to rude around in hunmers all day too!

Yep, should be fun...

lol, thought it would be funny. But seriously, everyone be safe and don't get alchohol poisoning or any STD's...
I'll be working this Spring Break. Oh, that and P90X. Hopefully some sleep thrown in there as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ Smart man.
Less than a week to go. And i just booked us another night. going to make the best of this trip.
I have a Final Exam (A night class that only meets for the first half of the semester) on Thursday night, so I will miss watching my Lady Rockets play Murray in the first round.........

IF they win, I will be watching them in every game they play in Bowling Green! Other than that I will be RELAXING.