Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15TH Region Tournament
Girls Bracket:
Game 1 - Belfry vs. south Floyd
game 2 - east ridge vs. lawrence county

game 3 - sheldon clark vs. pike central
game 4 - betsy layne vs. shelby valley
Bottom bracket is loaded, winner of that bracket will definitely have earned a trip to the dance. On the other hand, the top bracket teams have to breathe a sigh of relief, potential for any of the 4 to advance to finals.
TRUBLX3 Wrote:Bottom bracket is loaded, winner of that bracket will definitely have earned a trip to the dance. On the other hand, the top bracket teams have to breathe a sigh of relief, potential for any of the 4 to advance to finals.

I agree. Overall...looks to be a pretty good tournament! Rootin' for the Lady Cards though!
Possible huge second round matchup between Sheldon Clark and Betsy Layne. If they both get through the 1st round I think the winner of that game goes to Bowling Green!
I am going to say it will come down to Belfry and Sheldon Clark in the finals. SC should beat them by around 10. BUT I am going to take Belfry in a upset.
lady cards go to bowling green...
Looking at Dave Cantrell's ratings three of the top four teams in the region are in the bottom bracket, SC , Besty Layne, Shelby Valley so whoever comes out of the bottom will have earned their shot at the championship. Go Lady Cards
rootin for valley and ER, but I will say SC and Belfry will meet in the final game