Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drew Bledsoe- Should Dallas keep him or trade him next season?
Dallas will probably keep him due to him having a good game once every 3 weeks. A QB should a top priority on the cowboys' list come draft time.
"golfman42" Wrote:Dallas will probably keep him due to him having a good game once every 3 weeks. A QB should a top priority on the cowboys' list come draft time.
they do need to draft a good QB and as far as trading him i dont think nebody would give up anything for him
Bledsoe should stay for atleast another year
he is way too inconsistent.......he will not be successful unless he starts goin back in the gun
"golfman42" Wrote:he is way too inconsistent.......he will not be successful unless he starts goin back in the gun

my exact words golfman....too inconsistent
he has already had his time to shine back in the 90's........sorry drew but its time to hang em up
1 more year
Why is this even a topic? The Cowboys have made no indication of wanting to trade Bledsoe. He may be a little inconsistent at times but he is much better than what they've had in the past. He is actually having a good season. He could have been a Pro-Bowler, deserved it alot more than Vick. Bledsoe is here for at least a year or two longer.
Trade, possibly for joey harrington
"golfman42" Wrote:he has already had his time to shine back in the 90's........sorry drew but its time to hang em up
I agree
i say they keep him
dallas does need a better QB but i still think they will keep him
Trade him cause he is not accurate. Go ahead and get someone better
"youknowwhoibe" Wrote:Why is this even a topic? The Cowboys have made no indication of wanting to trade Bledsoe. He may be a little inconsistent at times but he is much better than what they've had in the past. He is actually having a good season. He could have been a Pro-Bowler, deserved it alot more than Vick. Bledsoe is here for at least a year or two longer.

Did New England show any interset of trading him when Tom Brady came in? NO! Bledsoe could be a good mentor to a young QB.
"Tomcat Alumni" Wrote:Trade, possibly for joey harrington

Joey Harrington?
In that case they should have kept Ryan Leaf lol.
Send him packing! The guy cannot win the big game! He will not take Dallas back to the big dance.
he is about the best they can get
Trade try to get someone new
hes only 33
the cowboys went from nothing to a playoff run and he is a part of the reason why
"Horse Head" Wrote:the cowboys went from nothing to a playoff run and he is a part of the reason why

Bledsoe is the reason why they were good? He had a good game every 3 weeks and the games in between were terrible. What about the seattle game.........throws a stupid interception to lose the game. If they would have won that one they could have went to the playoffs. Did he bring them back against the eagles? It was the defense. Dallas was good this year because of defense. Dont forget all the sacks and fumbles. He was in the top 5 in both categories. He could teach a young quarterback alot but isnt the trusty QB that dallas needs. I miss Troy Aikman.
I would keep him and try to trade up to get Vince Young and let him play behind Drew for at least half the first season and then turn him lose. LOL
The lack of a consistant running game was a bigger problem for the Cowboys this year, more than Bledsoe.

Bledsoe has amazing career stats, and put up decent numbers this year. It's obvious that Henson isn't the answer, and I doubt SD will trade Rivers (the name I have heard that Jerry Jones was craving.)
Did anybody watch a dallas game this year? I mean really.......bledsoe screwed up so many times
trade him hes getting old