Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Coaches: Going Or Staying?
any Coaches From The 14th Region That Will Either Be Leaving (wether its to go to another school or not) or Staying Put????
This is strictly Rumor but I'll post and see how it comes out.

Danny Wright to Estill County
Charlie Davidson resigns talent level drops off substantially at Owsley.
Lawrence Tiller Resigns
Doug Noble Fired
Robert Hammonds - Mercer County
Alan Hatcher - Pike County Central
David Fraley - Resigns

Just speculation and rumor at this point.
Why would you think that Wright would leave Lee Co? Dont know for sure but i dont think he is very well liked at Estill Co. Would he move if he did get the job? There is alot of time and hours of work that goes into a coaching job i just dont think anyone would want to coach and drive to work.
Looks like Doug Noble might be out in Jackson so if that happens were would he end up? I hope he takes his team to Lexington that would be something.
Hatcher won't leave Perry Central after a great season like this. Even if he did he would go to a more prestigeous school.
i don't see Danny Wright leaving Lee County. he has ties to that school and his wife sponsors there cheerleading.

ive heard/saw where someone said that the new coach at Estill is gonna have many years under his belt as a head coach and is a former Head Coach at Estill. ive also heard something about a certain coach but agreed not to post and that came from someone who talked to this coach
KoJack Wrote:This is strictly Rumor but I'll post and see how it comes out.

Lawrence Tiller Resigns
Doug Noble Fired
David Fraley - Resigns

Here are my thoughts on some of the above.

Danny Wright -Has had the talent but not met expectations or really accomplished anything post season since he's been there.

Charlie Davidson - If he leaves Owsley Co. it would be a shame, they haven't been successful keeping a coach there for years. Someone needs to come in there and create some stability.

Robert Hammonds - didn't really do much at West Jessamine, they just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Very good draw at the state last year. You can see what he accomplished at LCC. Let him go back to the big city.

Doug Noble - Needs to go to a smaller school and get some experience.

Dave Fraley - Retire again, If I were him I'd do the same thing.
is there talk about Charlie Davidson Resigning or something???
goodguy Wrote:Here are my thoughts on some of the above.

Danny Wright -Has had the talent but not met expectations or really accomplished anything post season since he's been there.

Charlie Davidson - If he leaves Owsley Co. it would be a shame, they haven't been successful keeping a coach there for years. Someone needs to come in there and create some stability.

Robert Hammonds - didn't really do much at West Jessamine, they just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Very good draw at the state last year. You can see what he accomplished at LCC. Let him go back to the big city.

do you see Danny Wright leaving Lee County???
Doug Noble leaves go's to Letcher Central takes his 4 sons plus his asst. coach Larry Hensley's Son, and Kyle Huff his Nephew go's to PCC along with Kendell Noble his neice PCC or LCC. You heard it here first.
foreverUK Wrote:Doug Noble leaves go's to Letcher Central takes his 4 sons plus his asst. coach Larry Hensley's Son, and Kyle Huff his Nephew go's to PCC along with Kendell Noble his neice PCC or LCC. You heard it here first.

Why would LCC want him has he ever won anywhere?
foreverUK Wrote:Doug Noble leaves go's to Letcher Central takes his 4 sons plus his asst. coach Larry Hensley's Son, and Kyle Huff his Nephew go's to PCC along with Kendell Noble his neice PCC or LCC. You heard it here first.

What makes you so certain on that? I've heard a few good rumors myself but i shall keep my nose out of this business and let things play out.
bac2369 Wrote:What makes you so certain on that? I've heard a few good rumors myself but i shall keep my nose out of this business and let things play out.

where they're any about Estill???
goodguy Wrote:Here are my thoughts on some of the above.

Ah you can keep Hammonds the 12th Region dont want him back.

And as for Dave Fraley he did not retire the last time he was forced out at Pulaski County because he wouldn't dismiss the Perkins boys from the team. Dave Fraley IMO is one of the best coaches in the state.

I think you will need to tag this as a rumor. Posting things on here without any proof is not cool!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
fact: Fraley will not resign
Strikeout King Wrote:do you see Danny Wright leaving Lee County???
Have no idea, I was just responding with my opinion on what KoJack posted.
`
David Fraley - Resigns

You're right, JUST SPECULATION and RUMOR + alot of BS
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Hatcher won't leave Perry Central after a great season like this. Even if he did he would go to a more prestigeous school.

If Hatcher is wanting to retire or switch schools....
after this year would be the one to do it.
He did, to the best of my knowledge, interview for a Pike County job last year.
Don't rule it out colonel. At this point in Hatcher's career he isn't looking for prestigious schools.....
he will be looking to settle down or retier.
killerb Wrote:You're right, JUST SPECULATION and RUMOR + alot of BS

Right up your alley, huh! :thatsfunn
Wall4president Wrote:Right up your alley, huh! :thatsfunn

LOL. You are 100% right.
I'm pretty sure at Fraley's age he isn't going to want to rebuild Knott after stamper and cox leave.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I think you will need to tag this as a rumor. Posting things on here without any proof is not cool!

Hey I'm not in highschool so what is this about being cool that's stupid. This is a rumor and excuse me for not stating in first I thought this was a opinion board but this is a 90% opinion. Now am i cool.:rockon:

I don't know about Doug and his sons, but how would Kendall Noble be able to go to LCC or PCC and play next year. Her mother is a doctor in Jackson and isn't moving anytime soon so she would have to sit out unless she went somewhere like Lexington Catholic or LCA.

Lawrence Tiller Resigns
Doug Noble Fired
David Fraley - Resigns

Hammonds will be right where he is now when school starts. He had a young team this year that struggled. But things will be better next year.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:I don't know about Doug and his sons, but how would Kendall Noble be able to go to LCC or PCC and play next year. Her mother is a doctor in Jackson and isn't moving anytime soon so she would have to sit out unless she went somewhere like Lexington Catholic or LCA.

Her stepdad own's the maria in Knott Co. How do you think that the Huff kid got elg. from LCC this yr. to play football.
-I have been hearing a lot about Hammonds leaving and Noble going to LCC, even though this is a rumor with this being said and believed by so many makes me believe it somewhat.

-Several of Knott's players have said that Fraley will retire again after this year, Trent is the head coach in waiting over in Hindman and this would be a good time to hand him the reigns.

-A lot of people in Perry County have been talking about Hazard possibly dismissing Coach Holland, simply because Happy wants to coach his son in high school. I don't see HHS making that move but I do know that a lot of people are talking about it.

-And if Hatcher leaves Perry Central, it will be either retirement or a return to West Virginia. He is not going to go to a situation like they have over at Pike Central. If he was, he would have went last year. After meeting his son yesterday, I wouldn't mind seeing Perry so spend the cash to get him out of Logan and into Hazard, I know it isn't going to happen but I would personally love to see it.
High Sheriff Wrote:Hammonds will be right where he is now when school starts. He had a young team this year that struggled. But things will be better next year.

Hammonds will be right where he is now unfortunately.

He had a young team this year that struggled which is a lame excuse for a losing record.

But things will be better next year without him.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm pretty sure at Fraley's age he isn't going to want to rebuild Knott after stamper and cox leave.

Rebuild, you serious?? Why even post.. Really...
foreverUK Wrote:Her stepdad own's the maria in Knott Co. How do you think that the Huff kid got elg. from LCC this yr. to play football.

Wrong. Get your fact straight please.:please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]
That Pretty Much Sums It Up.....
[/SIZE][/COLOR]