Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"DOWNEY" Commercial
lol this is hilarious i thought! Although he his my favorite to watch, he doesnt have Nike or anything!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjoCrBegh1E&feature=related"]YouTube- New "Downey Ball" Commercial[/ame]
yeah we seen what happend last time they played uk
haha Downey ball
CATFAN2 Wrote:yeah we seen what happend last time they played uk

UK won..yeah, Downey had 26 points 5 assists, 4 rebounds, not bad
theVILLE Wrote:UK won..yeah, Downey had 26 points 5 assists, 4 rebounds, not bad

With less time on the floor than last time lol
...Not impressed. lol Downey is really one heck of a player.
theVILLE Wrote:UK won..yeah, Downey had 26 points 5 assists, 4 rebounds, not bad

5 ASSISTS what a ball hog, i mean any 1 could get 26 if they dont pass it
CATFAN2 Wrote:5 ASSISTS what a ball hog, i mean any 1 could get 26 if they dont pass it

5 assists that like john walls avg too!:yikes:
^ John Wall does not have as many shots though. Downey is their only option. It is logical to have him take it to the rim every time.
CATFAN2 Wrote:yeah we seen what happend last time they played uk

Yeah, we also saw what happened the first time they played UK :popcorn:
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:^ John Wall does not have as many shots though. Downey is their only option. It is logical to have him take it to the rim every time.

Agreed, and since everyone knows it, I would hope that the Cats defense would know it as well. So, if I'm the Cats on D, and we all know that Downey was going to shoot, shoot, and shoot again, we still could not defend him???? We still let him get off those shots?
Stardust Wrote:Agreed, and since everyone knows it, I would hope that the Cats defense would know it as well. So, if I'm the Cats on D, and we all know that Downey was going to shoot, shoot, and shoot again, we still could not defend him???? We still let him get off those shots?

LOL it is always like that.. How in the world can a guy like that get through a roll out, split the defenders and throw a lob to the basket that goes in. He truly is a great player but I do not see that transferring to the next level. Good luck to Mr Downey.
:|
this is funny
We need a john wall commercial
Downey=great euro player maybe?