Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marquette 69 - Louisville 48
the cards get whacked. figured theville would have posted this. but guess a golden eagle has his tongue.
Buddy I tell ya, them filthy Cards sure look like a tournament team. NIT tournament team that is.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Buddy I tell ya, them filthy Cards sure look like a tournament team. NIT tournament team that is.

haha. they keep losing and they may not even make it there. hahahahaha.
They are having a major melt down over on Rivals with the University of Louisville Message boards, that's funny as heck....
Ouch, Cuse will put them bird's out of their misery this weekend.
Louisville is the most schitzophrenic team in America lol...funny though.. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to get it Cards, way to get it!
Overrated Wrote:Ouch, Cuse will put them bird's out of their misery this weekend.

Syracuse by 50.
Sad
One extreme to the other...
I think both teams are a lock for the tournament...but this is a terrible lose for UofL.

I belive they could have moved up to a 5 seed if they had won out. Now theyre probably looking at a 9, which means they would have to play a #1 in the second round.
Tough loss for The Ville in more ways than one.
Overrated Wrote:Ouch, Cuse will put them bird's out of their misery this weekend.

Doubt it! Remember louisville vame off a bad loss in st johns and then came whipped your orange :moon:Confusedhh:
The Iceboxx Wrote:I think both teams are a lock for the tournament...but this is a terrible lose for UofL.

I belive they could have moved up to a 5 seed if they had won out. Now theyre probably looking at a 9, which means they would have to play a #1 in the second round.

Honestly i didnt want them to have a 5 seed! Most 12 seeds beat them anyway lol
Louisville got hustled, out coached, and rebounded, out shot, and everything! They showed no confidence in this game (especially Samuels)
I thought Louisville still had to play St. Johns again as well. So they only got Cuse left?
Now, I don't know if Louisville has what it takes to beat Syracuse, but I don't think they will get blown out. I've felt all week that Louisville had a better chance of losing to Marquette and beating Syracuse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Louisvilles advantage against Syracuse is the fact that Syracuse runs a zone and Louisville shoots at a decent clip from 3. That is what hurts Syracuse most of all is when a team comes in and shoots lights out. That zone will get ate up.
theVILLE Wrote:Doubt it! Remember louisville vame off a bad loss in st johns and then came whipped your orange :moon:Confusedhh:

This game is meaningless for Syracuse. The pressure is on Lville..Orange by 15
Overrated Wrote:This game is meaningless for Syracuse. The pressure is on Lville..Orange by 15

While I agree with your point to an extent, most teams that are #1 want to STAY #1. But in terms of seeding, the Big East tournament and the big picture, you are right.