Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(1)Syracuse @ Louisville
I hope the cards win this one..I could really care less about a final four trip or anything..Just closeout with a W at freedom hall
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Haha! I call some of them right, and i think it is this one..I would be surprised if Ville got beat! However Syracuse is a much better team than louisville, its just what is at stake here

Boy they really do have a lot at stake. I think that the pressure may cause them to play horrible.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Boy they really do have a lot at stake. I think that the pressure may cause them to play horrible.

It very well could happen like that! I hope not though...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Unless Syracuse gets a big run they're going to lose. They only have 1 timeout left with 4 minutes to go.

Kuric has been amazing in this one. Wow, I think Kuric should have played more all year! This kid is something else. Runaway dunk and then an alley-oop dunk.
Kyle Kuric is on FIRE! By far the best game the Cards have played all year..hard to believe this is the same team that got beat by Charlotte and Westen Carolina..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Syracuse down 14 with 2:40 to go.

Huge block by Swopshire.
Wow, 3 dunks, 2 oops by Kuric!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Kyle Kuric is on FIRE! By far the best game the Cards have played all year..hard to believe this is the same team that got beat by Charlotte and Westen Carolina..

Kuric!!! Wow!!! Emotional win for the cards, Big win for the Cards. Never know which UofL is going to show up.
Wow overrated i am finding your avatar right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Kuric was a bad white boy 2day,lol, congrats to the cards
This is crap.. Guarantee if Louisville does make it into the NCAA tourney,
they don't make it out of 1st/2nd round.. As for cuse' they go to final
4 this year easily Smile