Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 78 Breathitt Co 75
Final
Congrats Knott....What a game!!
Breathitt had a chance to tie after the Bartrum miss. Breathitt really wouldn't go away.
Grats Breathitt on a good year and Knott on the win.
Congrats Knott
Knott did what they had to do - Survive!
So much for Knott "rolling" lmao.
Good game Breathitt and a great season
Congrats Knott and good luck against Hazard
Congrats Knott Great game
High Sheriff Wrote:Knott did what they had to do - Survive!

:Thumbs:
Congrats to Knott Central on keeping their compsure and getting the win in such a close intense game!! and beating Breathitt on their homecourt!
Aslan Wrote:So much for Knott "rolling" lmao.

For someone to hate Knott, You do updates on A KCC game, Post 50 times on a KCC thread...Life??
Free throws was the story! ANd like of D but that was both ways i think...I wasnt there but appeared to be the case...and Cox and stamper had big games tonight as well
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Overrated Wrote:For someone to hate Knott, You do updates on A KCC game, Post 50 times on a KCC thread...Life??

I don't hate Knott. And I decided not to go, might as well listen and give everyone some updates. I honestly thought Knott would roll too.
Aslan Wrote:I don't hate Knott. And I decided not to go, might as well listen and give everyone some updates. I honestly thought Knott would roll too.

Well they are rolling on to play Hazard, Whens that game
Aslan Wrote:I don't hate Knott. And I decided not to go, might as well listen and give everyone some updates. I honestly thought Knott would roll too.

I thought you did a pretty good job and i couldn't get the link for the radio station to work for some reason so i kept a watch on the thread and it was almost as good.
Hazard is the game i dread the most! now...It was BC that they had the homecourt advantage
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Congrats Knott. I wasnt able to attend the game either. Thanks for all the updates Aslan
theVILLE Wrote:Free throws was the story! ANd like of D but that was both ways i think...I wasnt there but appeared to be the case...and Cox and stamper had big games tonight as well

Yeah, I would have to agree with ya there!
Overrated Wrote:Well they are rolling on to play Hazard, Whens that game

Monday.
theVILLE Wrote:Hazard is the game i dread the most! now...It was BC that they had the homecourt advantage

I don't think KCC will have as much trouble with Hazard as they had tonight with Breathitt.
Overrated Wrote:I don't think KCC will have as much trouble with Hazard as they had tonight with Breathitt.

Probably not...I say they win but not by 13 as they did last time...Al holland is a great tourney coach and will have his boys ready..you can beat on that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Hazard is the game i dread the most! now...It was BC that they had the homecourt advantage

Ah, Knott matches up well against Hazard but it's Al and it's the post season so you never know
Well Hazard deffinetly will be playing ALOT better defense than either of these two teams played tonight and i honestly look for them to win a close game against Knott for a rematch with PCC in the Region Championship!
leecoukfan Wrote:Well Hazard deffinetly will be playing ALOT better defense than either of these two teams played tonight and i honestly look for them to win a close game against Knott for a rematch with PCC in the Region Championship!

From a Perry Central perspective, we match up much better against Knott but I'd love to get some revenge on Hazard.
Lack of D has killed Breathitt in big games all year
JOBAKKA Wrote:Lack of D has killed Breathitt in big games all year

I think if they would have picked their shots better and hit the FTs this game would have been their's to take.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think if they would have picked their shots better and hit the FTs this game would have been their's to take.

Why even post that? What if Knott wouldn't have missed a shot all night.
Aslan Wrote:From a Perry Central perspective, we match up much better against Knott but I'd love to get some revenge on Hazard.

Yeah, I'd say so but thats how I honestly think it will work out but again we gotta wait and see because you never know what may happen. Thats the matchup that I would like to see too!
Congrats Knott, sounds like they got it all from Breathitt!

the Knott and Hazard game should be a dandy one!
Overrated Wrote:You have posted several times that if Kcc plays like they did tonight they will lose to Hazard..You wasn't even at the game, How do you know Kcc played bad, Maybe Breathitt played really good and Kcc played that much better??

Show me 1 post that I said that and I will give you 1000 dollars.
Because I have said nothing even remotely similar to that.