Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Patterson undecided on NBA?
The video says it all. You think he really hasn't decided or is this just an act to keep everyone at ease for the time being???

Thoughts?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbH-3thu2P0"]YouTube- Patterson undecided on return[/ame]
He's gone.
Aslan Wrote:He's gone.

:Thumbs: for sure!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
You all keep saying he's gone he's gone and when he says he might not be you still say he's gone he's gone. We shall see.......
After Melo won the title his freshman year he said he was staying too.
Only thing that could even make Patterson, Wall and Cousins think about staying would be NBA labor issues...possible lockout, strike, etc.
The guy went through senior day as a junior, does that not tell us something? lol. He has obviously told Cal and those he is most likely gone.
Wow, I'd love to have ole Patrick back next year. My favorite player to watch besides Demarcus.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
video didnt work for me, but i say he prob is gone
If Patterson is graduating in May, then how can he possibly even come back next year? Would he just take a few hours per semester to make eligibility or is it even possible? Does he fail a course on purpose to come back?

I think it's quite obvious that Patterson, Wall, and Cousins are all gone after this year. I've already accepted that as fact, and the entire Big Blue Nation should accept that as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would say that Pat, Wall and Big Cuz are gone.

What CATS fans can hang their hat on is the possibility of having Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins and Orton back next season. With the possibility of players like Wall's former teammate and Brandon Knight coming in.

I have no worries Big Grin
Patterson, Wall, and Cousins are goners. But dont be surprised if Bledsoe dont try to stick his toe in the NBA water too.
it wouldnt surprise me if patterson came back! he could be top big man in the country next year!
WoJo Wrote:Patterson, Wall, and Cousins are goners. But dont be surprised if Bledsoe dont try to stick his toe in the NBA water too.

agreed...PPAT has allready said he wasnt coming back..did htey not honor him at senior night?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
lwc Wrote:I would say that Pat, Wall and Big Cuz are gone.

What CATS fans can hang their hat on is the possibility of having Bledsoe, Dodson, Miller, Liggins and Orton back next season. With the possibility of players like Wall's former teammate and Brandon Knight coming in.

I have no worries Big Grin

Brandon knight will not be the player wall was but want be to shabby neither! Him and bledsoe together will be dangerous..but wouldnt surprise me to see knight stay somewhere in florida
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Brandon knight will not be the player wall was but want be to shabby neither! Him and bledsoe together will be dangerous..but wouldnt surprise me to see knight stay somewhere in florida

I don't know if we will see another John Wall for a long time.
Kyrie Irving is post to be somewhat like Wall
he commit to Duke