Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK/Bama Updates
Score is 6-5. I love the energy that we're bringing right now. Anyone see how long Bledsoe hung in the air for the tip-in off Wall's lay-up?
Bama hits 2 free throws. Cousins to Patterson for a dunk. Score now 8-7 UK
14 minutes left in the first half. Bama airballs, Wall misses lay-up.
Bama for 3. 10-8
Another 3 for Bama. We gotta get out on em. 13-8
In and out for Cousins. Alabama drives and draws a foul from Cousins. Both free throws good. Subs in for Bledsoe, Miller, and Cousins. UK down 15-8
UK turnover. Bama misses the layup but no one for Blue got back. 17-8
Another turnover by Dodson. And then one more. Orton fouls.
Alabama has made a run. We're starting to play sloppy. Calapari is probably giving em down the road right now.
not happy
Tide hits both free throws. Wall drives and hits the lay-up. And 1. 19-11
Cats are pressing and forces the turnover! Uk ball
Bama has an offensive rebound. They're out-rebounding Uk right now 11-8. The refs are calling a lot of touch fouls. Cousins with the rebound and then a Bledsoe turnover.
charliez Wrote:not happy
Same here. We've really got to stop playing sloppy. No one is getting out on the 3.
Another 3 ball by the Tide. Stevenson hits the hook shot. 22-13
Turnover by Alabama. Only their 2nd. Wall drives and hits the lay in. He's really playing with passion.
Finally some fire under the CATS! 22-15
In gear!
Bama with 2 free throws. Liggins with the turnover. 26-15 Bama lead. Cal takes a timeout. 6:58 left in the first half.
Stevenson has the put back off a Patterson miss. 26-17
Cats may be waking up
Cats on a 8-2 run
Patterson hits the hook shot. Our inside game and Wall is keeping us in this right now. Bama airball and Wall is off. Miller with the shot and the foul!!
Goaltending on Orton. Uk with a comeback. 30-25
I love the energy wall has. Hopefully someone else can show some.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I love the energy wall has. Hopefully someone else can show some.
He's really playing with some intensity. This is how he should play all the time.
Man, this is some sad broadcast I am getting.....has been away more than on the game....
Wall's 3 rims out and Orton picks up his 3rd foul.
Liggins with the rebound. He drives but its a miss. He hustles back and gets the block but Bama still scores. 32-25
Miller's shot at the shot clock buzzer hits off the front of the rim. Another UK foul. Bama will go to the line. Chris Hines misses the first. Bledsoe and Harrelson sub in. Hines hits the 2nd. 33-25