Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Make The Final Four This Year?
Duke, Conneticut, Florida, Illinois
too early to tell as of now.....but I will predict anyways.....Duke....UCONN....Illiniois(again) and Florida who would be the sleeper of the bunch although they are having one of there best seasons in school history and no one thought they would be were they are right now
Indiana.

Hopefully!
There is no way of telling who will be the last 4 teams dancing come March. The confrencde schedules have not began and the injury bug has not done all of its damage yet. We have a lot of basketball to play before then so we should just sit back and enjoy.
"Matney's Prodigey" Wrote:There is no way of telling who will be the last 4 teams dancing come March. The confrencde schedules have not began and the injury bug has not done all of its damage yet. We have a lot of basketball to play before then so we should just sit back and enjoy.
I agree, MP! We haven't even played a full month of basketball hardly. Right now, 150+ teams are still fighting for a championship. It's hard to pick the last 4 when no one has been elimainated yet.
I see any of the top 25 teams making the Final Four. It will be another good year in Basketball
Too early to tell.