Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12u AAU State
N KY Rockets, Key Player, Hoop Dreams, N Ky Suns, N Ky Knights, KY Elite, Hoops Elite Wildcats anyone know anything about these teams? This d-1 part of tournament. And who won this last year?
Key Player is out of Cedro Knova, wv, Mark Cisco academy. Players could be from WV, KY Ohio, they tend to rotate roster from what I have seen. One descent big guy, guards can be suspect depending of the kids they bring.
Congrats to the Kentucky Elite Kings for winning the 2010 12/u AAU D1 state championship over Hoop Dreams. Great job by coaches Jesse Sizemore, Josh Maxey, and Brad Sizemore.
Good job KY Elite & our local boys Allen Central Zac Hall, & R.W. Combs Braxton Beverly. I heard you guys worked really well together. Congrats:1:
Good job guys. Love to hear about local teams getting it done.
Lawrence county is hosting a 2 day tournament on the weekend of May 1st.
12U age bracket/ 6th and 7th grade. There will be school teams and aau teams. Email me if you are interested. [email]dozer23707@yahoo.com[/email]
CONGRATS KY ELITE!!! Way to go. Glad to see our player Zac Hall (Floyd County 6th grader) make the team. Man you deserve the Championship with all the hard work and dedication you put forth. Good Luck in the future.