Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Softball Teams
How many middle schools have a fastpitch softball team?
Lawrence just started one.
We play tomorrow in a tournament at East Carter.

East Carter, Adams Middle, Lewis Co., Lawrence Co., Johnson Central
LCDAWGS19 Wrote:We play tomorrow in a tournament at East Carter.

East Carter, Adams Middle, Lewis Co., Lawrence Co., Johnson Central
Who won the tourney?
Letcher Central use to have a middle school softball team, but I don't know if they still do or not.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Cougarpride, you amaze me with all your expert knowledge of LCC sports, yet you don't know that the middle school has played close to 20 games this year and has been very successful.
I don't know all the sports, especially the middle school. I work nights and sleep till 1pm, and the rest of the time I spend with my family. I don't know as much as you think I do. I do thank you for informing me about the middle school team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I know it is a little early to start talking softball, but if anyone is planning on having a middle school fast pitch softball team in 2011 and is looking for games let me know. Our coach is trying to get a full schedule together.
Shelby County middle schools do not have fast pitch teams. Most of the girls either play on their high school freshman team or play for travel teams.
Scott County did have two teams that combined all three middle schools. This year they are forcing each school to have its own team, but are giving them no help. They (Scott County High School Athleic Department) are not helping with: money, equipment, fields to practice or play.

Middle school softball in Scott Co is going to be a disaster.
Jenkins Middle School is looking for some softball games. If anyone has coach contact info please private message me it and I will pass it along to the coach.
Estill County has a really nice Middle School Team. JCMS scrimmaged them it was a good early game.
all Pike County and Pikeville schools have teams now
acepharmer Wrote:all Pike County and Pikeville schools have teams now

This is good to hear. I have a young daughter who loves to play, and I'm glad to see there will be a team for her to be on when she gets older.

:Thumbs:
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ive coached a middle school team for three years now and its growing like crazy. Most our surrounding counties have teams.
Best thing to happen in Pike County. Just good to add better teams in east KY.