Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Joe Biden make a Greatest Hit's Album
Here's the latest and greatest from the Master Buffoon. LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuHuftzlcLM"]YouTube- Joe Biden Drops the F-bomb on National Television[/ame]
Should Jod Biden do a greatest hits album? "Whoa, hey, are you kiddin'? [email=#@$% yeah.]#@$% yeah.[/email]
Yes, Joe should make a greatest gaffes album. Not only does he have plenty of material for such an album, he has enough to include a second album for free - but only if you call and order before the end of his infomercial.

Can you imagine Joe Biden hawking an album of his greatest gaffes? As an encore, he could then market another album of the bloopers that he made during the production of his infomercial. :biggrin: There's gold in them thar gaffes.

I wonder what excuse will be given by Biden when he is dumped from the Obama ticket before 2012?
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, Joe should make a greatest gaffes album. Not only does he have plenty of material for such an album, he has enough to include a second album for free - but only if you call and order before the end of his infomercial.

Can you imagine Joe Biden hawking an album of his greatest gaffes? As an encore, he could then market another album of the bloopers that he made during the production of his infomercial. :biggrin: There's gold in them thar gaffes.

I wonder what excuse will be given by Biden when he is dumped from the Obama ticket before 2012?
"Trusted" Guthy-Renker, (barely outbidding Time-Life for production rights) I understand, has production already in the works as we speak, to be hosted by cavemaster and Elizabeth(of vacuum cleaner fame).TongueirateSho

Can you just imagine, (as in the case of Joe Biden), how bloopy a bloopers video of an actual real life, living and breathing blooper could be? Hoot, I suppose your old enough to remember watching Joe(Blooper) Biden as Mr. Cartoon's sidekick on Saturday mornings? :Clap:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Yes, Joe should make a greatest gaffes album. Not only does he have plenty of material for such an album, he has enough to include a second album for free - but only if you call and order before the end of his infomercial.

Quit because he can make more money on a comedy concert tour, a la Conan O'Brian?
He's the Georgie Bush of this administration...
"Joe Biden buys three shoes at a time, two to wear and one to put in his mouth." Brit Hume:Clap: Brit is a funny guy with a very dry sense of humor.

Should he buy four shoes - any suggestions as to where to put the fourth one?!
Joe Friday Wrote:"Joe Biden buys three shoes at a time, two to wear and one to put in his mouth." Brit Hume:Clap: Brit is a funny guy with a very dry sense of humor.

Should he buy four shoes - any suggestions as to where to put the fourth one?!
There's no room for it there - that is where he keeps his head. :biggrin:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There's no room for it there - that is where he keeps his head. :biggrin:

:theman: