Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region
"sf_football" Wrote:south floyd is pretty good they should be higher
Paintsville will show you how good So. Floyd is tonight. PHS will win by 15++
"ballhawg" Wrote:Lawrence Counties Girls Track Team Finished 5th In The State Last Year. Two Years In A Row Their Relay Team Have Been State Champs. Lawrence County Has Really Quick Guards In Frazier, Meddings, Bowens, Schaffer, And Upcoming Guards As Well. They Have Just Been Plaqued With Sickness, Late-comers, And Other Problems So Far This Year. Getting A Slow Start But Hopefully Will Finish The Season Strong.

Thats awsome they need to come and run at Bob Amous against Pikeville and a few of those schools...As well as the Area 1 meet...
confused.....
"IluvBasketball" Wrote:confused.....
i have been that way since Bush was relected
"sf_football" Wrote:south floyd is pretty good they should be higher
Pikeville is pretty young this year. Not as young as SF though. Would you rank SF over Pikeville after last nights game?
Top Five Teams In The 15th!!!
1. Magoffin County
2. Pike Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Belfry
5. Pike Central
TOP FIVE TEAMS!!!

Magoffin
Belfry
Shelby Valley
Pike Central
Paintsville
Magoffin County
Belfry
Johnson Central
Paintsville
Prestonsburg
Pike Central
"sharpshooter3" Wrote:Top Five Teams In The 15th!!!
1. Magoffin County
2. Pike Central
3. Shelby Valley
4. Belfry
5. Pike Central

HAHA... thats funny pike central number 2 wow thats good theres noway belfry is fourth and why is pike central on there twice??... Pike central dosent even deserve top 5 in the 15th there not that good...
"Sidelines" Wrote:HAHA... thats funny pike central number 2 wow thats good theres noway belfry is fourth and why is pike central on there twice??... Pike central dosent even deserve top 5 in the 15th there not that good...

thats a bold statement who would b in your top 5...I agree they are not # 2 though

mine is

Goffin
Belfry
P-ville
Johnson Central
Pike Central
1.) Magoffin

2.)Belfry

3.)Paintsville
4-15) up in the air

16.) Piarist
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:*1. Magoffin County (8-2) (until someone knocks them off, not in the near future though, and one of the toughest schedules in high scool history)
*2. Paintsville (5-2) (agressive and good shooting players)
*3. Belfry (7-1) (I dont know much about this team, but they do play hard)
*4.. Jhonson Central (6-5) (Good physcial team)
*5. Shelby Valley (5-4) (good, but slow team)
*6. Pike County Central (5-2) (very skilled but easy schedule)
*7. Sheldon Clark (6-4) (Kinda easy schedule and not a very good shooting team)
*8.. Prestonsburg (3-5) (I don't know much about this team but they lost by at least 10 points on every loss)
*9.. East Ridge (3-4) (I don't know much about this team but, 3 of 4 losses by very large margins)
*10. Phelps (3-2) (I don't know this team at all, this is going based on record)
*11. Allen Central (2-9) (Not very physcial)
*12.. South Floyd (1-5) (not very many good shooting players)
*13. Betsy Lane (0-6) (I dont know much about this team, but all losses but 1 was by a large margin)
*14. Lawerence County (0-6) (very tall and kinda of tough, and they are schedule new comers to the 57th district)
*15. Pikeville (1-6) (Good rebounder on team, has won 1 game by 7 points)
*16. Piarists (0-7) (Very easy schedule and they havent got over 37 points this season)
Lawrence county definitely is NOT a tall team. I wish they had more heighth on this team
i agree ballhawg i think our tallest girl is 5'10"? if shes that tall
Magoffin Co.

The rest of the 15th
1)Magoffin
2)Belfry
3)Johnson Central
4)Pike Central
5)Paintsville
6)Shelby Valley
7)East Ridge
I think Belfry showed that Magoffin is not so much above the rest of the 15th region on Saturday.
1)Magoffin
2)Belfry
3)Johnson Central
4)Pike Central
5)Paintsville
1. Magoffin
2. Belfry
3. JCHS (been playin a lot better)
4. Pville
5. Shelby Valley
[QUOTE="15thRegionSlamaBamma"]thats a bold statement who would b in your top 5...I agree they are not # 2 though

mine is

Magoffin
Belfry
P-ville
Johnson Central
Paintsville
"Phoenix" Wrote:I think Belfry showed that Magoffin is not so much above the rest of the 15th region on Saturday.

you know what your right and if magoffin dosent show up to play they very well could get beat...
Magoffin is number 1 (After the win Saturday over Belfry no one can say they ain't)

#2 Belfry (They have shown they are the only team I have seen in the reigion that can play with Magoffin)

The rest in my eyes are up in the air