Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky/West Virginia Updates
ryanblue1424 Wrote:Either the refs are blind or hate Cousins because he just got shoved to the ground right in front of one, but there was no call which resulted in an easy layup on the other end.

they need to notch it up or its over
We are playing terrible so I guess foul calls don't really matter anyway.
2nd Half 13:00

West Virginia 43

Kentucky 36
i'm fixing to give up on this game. i know there is still over 12 minutes left but we can't be trading basket for basket and we need to start making 3's
I dont care if we get beat 20 if the refs would just call one, I mean ONE friggin illegal screen. Mazzula moves and undercuts everyone he sets a pick on plus will we quit making him look like a real ball player. He is the worst player on the court and he look like Chris Paul tonite.
both of those calls were B.S
Wall got money on WVU or something? He hasnt done anything on D.
2nd Half 9:40

West Virginia 49

Kentucky 42
We have made a 3 pointer in every game since some time in '88. That streak might end tonight.
Thank goodness Mazzula has 4, and Cousins made 2 free throws.
Unless we start making 3's and free throws, we're done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
they cant hit a 3 or free throws
How are we missing so many free throws and threes?
UK doesn't deserve this one.
Well looky there another foul on UK. We got em trapped and the ref that Huggins was laughing with comes to the rescue with the bailout.
3 for 26 from 3s and 11/100 on free thrwos,lol not that bad but prob close..
miller fouls out
John Wall lost us this game.
I cant believe it. The amazing season is over.
well great year by the cats hard to overcome when you get outscored by 20 something points from 3,i dont believe WV could shoot like that again in a million years,lol, but congrats to WV, hope you win it all now that KY is gone..
Real Badman Wrote:John Wall lost us this game.

how in the word do you say that, he keep them in it, KY lost because they couldnt hit a 3 or free throws and WV shoot the likes out from there
We let a **** scrub back up PG get like 17 points...
I am 49 years old. This is the very first time in my lifetime that WVU has been to the Final Four and has beaten Kentucky. You guys played a **** of a game. In the words of WVU play-by-play man Tony Caridi "it is a great night to be a Mountaineer wherever you may be!!!!
cuppett777 Wrote:how in the word do you say that, he keep them in it, KY lost because they couldnt hit a 3 or free throws and WV shoot the likes out from there

How many times was he off dreaming in LaLa land, about playing in the NBA? Instead of guarding someone? He showed no hustle on defense. I'm not going to say that's what lost it exactly. The shooting didn't help either. Remember Defense wins championships