Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky: Players Leaving/Recruiting Discussion
^^^ Bledsoe didn't play behind Wall last year. They shared the backcourt together.
There are some pictures of Patrick Patterson on the net wearing a "One More Year" t-shirt.

Take it for what it's worth.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:There are some pictures of Patrick Patterson on the net wearing a "One More Year" t-shirt.

Take it for what it's worth.

that may mean one more year and he will be in the NBA,lol
- Doron Lamb's high school coach says Lamb's two leaders are UK and Kansas.

- Patrick Patterson says his chances to return are "50-50".

- All assumptions still point to Brandon Knight commiting to UK. He will announce 4:00 p.m. Wedensday on ESPNU.

- Terrence Ross says he will visit Kentucky soon.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:- Doron Lamb's high school coach says Lamb's two leaders are UK and Kansas.

- Patrick Patterson says his chances to return are "50-50".

- All assumptions still point to Brandon Knight commiting to UK. He will announce 4:00 p.m. Wedensday on ESPNU.

- Terrence Ross says he will visit Kentucky soon.

I think that it is implied that Ross and Jones as close to a package deal. I hope that Ross gets on to campus and does not want to leave.
orton is not ready for the nba unless they are hunting for a guy who averages 1 goaltend a game lol
back_in_black Wrote:orton is not ready for the nba unless they are hunting for a guy who averages 1 goaltend a game lol

:thatsfunn:lmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Hey I was wondering, has Harrellson said anything about going to the NBA....... I guess we wants that degree first.
Harrleson is staying!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Hey I was wondering, has Harrellson said anything about going to the NBA....... I guess we wants that degree first.

Was that supposed to be a knock on Harrellson?:redboxer:

Heres my question for you guys--Is Cousins the only one who has hired an agent? I ask this because on Coach Cals lexy message today he made a statement that said he was proud of the "GUYS" that had hired agents already.....Did I miss something?
fanofBBN Wrote:Was that supposed to be a knock on Harrellson?:redboxer:

Heres my question for you guys--Is Cousins the only one who has hired an agent? I ask this because on Coach Cals lexy message today he made a statement that said he was proud of the "GUYS" that had hired agents already.....Did I miss something?

I hope you know that I was kidding there bud. I think Harrellson is a good asset and adds to the depth.
Along with Brandon Knight, the #1 recruit for 2011, Michael Gilchrist is set to announce his decison tomorrow on ESPNU's National Signing Day.