Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duke wins the 2010 National Championship
WALL2WALL Wrote:If you take the past 10 years into account, this is the worse champion team. Duke was the fourth best team in this years tournament behind Kansas, Kansas State, and Kentucky. Singler had the game of his life though, he d'd Hayward's butt off. Duke better be glad that WV beat Kentucky. Kentucky would have beat Duke 25+

Can't Spell dUKe wit out UK!

please.. its dumb post like this that makes UK fans look bad..
Kentucky would beat Duke by 25, yea, ok... guess we never know since UK didn't get out of the Elite 8, huh!!
WALL2WALL Wrote:If you take the past 10 years into account, this is the worse champion team. Duke was the fourth best team in this years tournament behind Kansas, Kansas State, and Kentucky. Singler had the game of his life though, he d'd Hayward's butt off. Duke better be glad that WV beat Kentucky. Kentucky would have beat Duke 25+

.... Dont know about that dude. I think that UK was the more complete team but to beat a national champion team by 25....I could not see it. Maybe 5 or so points.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Can't Spell dUKe wit out UK!
or pUKe:puking:
UK had the same opportunity as Duke. Beat WVU and move on. Don't go home.
^The more and more I hear about the draft, it just makes me think about that WVU game and Butler hitting like 6 threes in the first half.
Stardust Wrote:Lol, I love to here the jealous college fan throw out the "Let's see what they do in the Pro's". I saw it all fall about Tebow, that he will make a horrible Pro QB.

WHO CARES what they do in the Pro's! This thread is in the College Basketball thread, so it's about how they do/did in the COLLEGE ranks, and as much as I hate to say it, dUKe did everything they were supposed to do to WIN a championship. They are COLLEGE champions, and who gives a hoot about whether they ever do anything in the Pro's or not! They proved that it's not about individual players, it's about TEAM!

Hat's off the the best team in college Basketball when it counted.

Pft. I care. And they are college players still. Just stating the facts good sir. Get over it.

You can't spell SUCK without UK either.
PC_You_Know Wrote:You can't spell SUCK without UK either.

You cant spell Uncle without UNC. :Thumbs:

Anyways, as I have said before, congrats to Duke for their 4th and welcome to ever more of elite company.
NYY10 Wrote:please.. its dumb post like this that makes UK fans look bad..
Kentucky would beat Duke by 25, yea, ok... guess we never know since UK didn't get out of the Elite 8, huh!!

Duke still wouldn't have beat UK. Duke gets most of there buckets on offensive rebounds. No way on this GOG given earth can this years duke team outrebound this years Kentucky team. Zoubek would be lucky to have 1 offensive rebound against Cousins, Patt, and Orton. Because of that, Scheyer, Smith, and Singler doesn't gets half the points that they average.
WALL2WALL Wrote:Duke still wouldn't have beat UK. Duke gets most of there buckets on offensive rebounds. No way on this GOG given earth can this years duke team outrebound this years Kentucky team. Zoubek would be lucky to have 1 offensive rebound against Cousins, Patt, and Orton. Because of that, Scheyer, Smith, and Singler doesn't gets half the points that they average.

why wouldnt they?? South carolina did, louisville did, tennessee did..as big as UK was they was several teams that outebounded them
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
WALL2WALL Wrote:Duke still wouldn't have beat UK. Duke gets most of there buckets on offensive rebounds. No way on this GOG given earth can this years duke team outrebound this years Kentucky team. Zoubek would be lucky to have 1 offensive rebound against Cousins, Patt, and Orton. Because of that, Scheyer, Smith, and Singler doesn't gets half the points that they average.

UK was outrebounded by teams a lot smaller than Duke.
Come on people. Duke won the title. Its over, now just deal with it and suffer until next season. If Kentucky would have taken care of business instead of going 1-70 from 3land, who knows what could have happened. Yeah Kentucky had (HAD) more talent than anybody but there were at least 15 games this year where they had to fight to beat lesser teams like Auburn, Miami (Oh), Stanford, and so on. And, for what its worth, Id rather have my season ended by West Virginia, than friggin Duke. Granted, Im a Hogs bball fan, however I will always have a love for Kentucky basketball, but Im just saying..so Duke fans, enjoy your title. Personally the only team I would ever pull for the Dukies over is that bunch of goons in Knoxville.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Come on people. Duke won the title. Its over, now just deal with it and suffer until next season. If Kentucky would have taken care of business instead of going 1-70 from 3land, who knows what could have happened. Yeah Kentucky had (HAD) more talent than anybody but there were at least 15 games this year where they had to fight to beat lesser teams like Auburn, Miami (Oh), Stanford, and so on. And, for what its worth, Id rather have my season ended by West Virginia, than friggin Duke. Granted, Im a Hogs bball fan, however I will always have a love for Kentucky basketball, but Im just saying..so Duke fans, enjoy your title. Personally the only team I would ever pull for the Dukies over is that bunch of goons in Knoxville.

Quote of the day. It is a title and it is another banner that Duke has and there is nothing to take away that. Congrats Duke!....... But I still hate you.
My bad guys, i'll stop.

Congrats duke for your fouth and final national title under coach k.