[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Very cool!
It would be nice if he gets to chance to be Brandon Knight's wingman....
zaga_fan Wrote:It would be nice if he gets to chance to be Brandon Knight's wingman....

Wouldn't that be nice!
What would be nice is to see Knight and rivers play together! That would be the greatest backcourt EVER i think!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Don't think Rivers is even considering UK, is he? Didn't know we were on his list...

Thank you, Micheal Gilchrist!!!
BIG TIME CLASS AHEAD!!! Gilchrist, Miller, Teague, Worten.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Many expers considered Gilchrist to be the best player in the country last season....not top junior, but saying is better than any senior that is signing this season.

I wish their was a way that he could do some summer school, correspondent, etc....and be eligible to play at UK next season. He would make us NC preseason pick for many. THis kid is that good.
This is a verbal commitment, right? Can sign yet?
Dude will make a bigger college impact than J Wall.
He can't sign until November is what the Lex Herald said this morning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
So glad to see this!! Congrats to Michael Gilchrist and Congrats to Coach Cal!
SportzAnimal Wrote:Don't think Rivers is even considering UK, is he? Didn't know we were on his list...

Thank you, Micheal Gilchrist!!!

I read this somewhere the other day...He opened his recruitment up and added UK, and i think arizona to his list
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I read this somewhere the other day...He opened his recruitment up and added UK, and i think arizona to his list

Same thing I heard. I think that UK is at low interest though. He seems to really like Duke.
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
1) Rivers is interested in UK, but he isnt real high on them. Rivers appears to be leaning heavy towards Duke. UK and UL are battling for Marquis Teague right now ad he is UK's most coveted PG in next years class.

2) Gilchrist is a sick talent! This is a bit of hyperbole, but IMO he is a mix of Kobe and Kevin Durant.
SportzAnimal Wrote:Don't think Rivers is even considering UK, is he? Didn't know we were on his list...

theVILLE Wrote:I read this somewhere the other day...He opened his recruitment up and added UK, and i think arizona to his list

Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Same thing I heard. I think that UK is at low interest though. He seems to really like Duke.

Ok. From what I gathered there were only 3 schools.... Duke, UNC, and Florida
hopefully he will pick UK
Gilchrist would be the best player in college basketball this winter if he played, and is projected as the #1 overall pick in a couple of seasons. He has sick skills.
I think that he reminds me of Kevin Durant in so many different ways. I would love to see him playing with Knight next year. I think that lockout may actually be helpful in getting some players to stay and extras year. I know that Brandon Knight MAY stay for the second year becuase of graduating early. Either way, Gilchrist is going to turn heads in 2012.
[SIZE="4"]