Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Playoffs
K_Mac Wrote:Nothing wrong with the itty bitty babys elbow... queen james can take anything cause he is so great...... I hope the Celtics send them home.

THe game was in the bag...Why risk hurting it more...And the cavs will beat the celtics in 5 games!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:THe game was in the bag...Why risk hurting it more...And the cavs will beat the celtics in 5 games!

:lmao:
K_Mac Wrote::lmao:

Dont understand what was do funny
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Dont understand what was do funny

You and your dream of the Cavs winning in 5 games. They may win but the Celtics will win more then 1. They done that tonight in Clev! The Cavs may even lose this series due to itsy bitsy babys elbow that hurts only when he shoots and not when he is high fiving his teammates or doing anything else!
K_Mac Wrote:You and your dream of the Cavs winning in 5 games. They may win but the Celtics will win more then 1. They done that tonight in Clev! The Cavs may even lose this series due to itsy bitsy babys elbow that hurts only when he shoots and not when he is high fiving his teammates or doing anything else!

Are you lebron or something???you act like you know when his elbow is hurting...And for kobes finger, what is so bad about a broken finger??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Are you lebron or something???you act like you know when his elbow is hurting...And for kobes finger, what is so bad about a broken finger??

Game 1 his elbow isnt hurting? But when they lose game 2 its the excuse?
I'm tired of hearing about LeBron's elbow. That's just an excuse. Kobe, has a broke finger, a bad knee, and a bad ankle. He's also older than Bron too, but you don't hear him making excuses about his injures.
After hearing these excuses, I'm certain LeBron wouldn't play with a broke finger and definitely not at Kobe's level.
theVILLE Wrote:Are you lebron or something???you act like you know when his elbow is hurting...And for kobes finger, what is so bad about a broken finger??

He has had 2 MRI's on his elbow and they show nothing. Kobe on the other hand has a legit broken finger that has caused him athritus since he is getting old lol. Lebrons looking for an excuse. Look for him to storm off the court after he looses this series and pack his bags and get the **** out of dodge.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Game 1 his elbow isnt hurting? But when they lose game 2 its the excuse?

HIs elbow was hurting....I mean your execuse for kobe is his finger when he has a bad game...I ask how you and Kmac know its even broke...You guys say xrays show....Well xrays show that lebrons elbow is sprained...Maybe he hurt it worse in the game or something...Im not using the elbow as an execuse..I mean he still put kobes averages...I mean he hd a bad game but this is kobes average here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He has had 2 MRI's on his elbow and they show nothing. Kobe on the other hand has a legit broken finger that has caused him athritus since he is getting old lol. Lebrons looking for an excuse. Look for him to storm off the court after he looses this series and pack his bags and get the **** out of dodge.

He has a sprained elbow and inside bruise on it! Should a broken finger be healed by now???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:He has a sprained elbow and inside bruise on it! Should a broken finger be healed by now???

It would have healed if he were like itsy bitsy baby Lebron and set out for games and games. He plays through the pain.
theVILLE Wrote:HIs elbow was hurting....I mean your execuse for kobe is his finger when he has a bad game...I ask how you and Kmac know its even broke...You guys say xrays show....Well xrays show that lebrons elbow is sprained...Maybe he hurt it worse in the game or something...Im not using the elbow as an execuse..I mean he still put kobes averages...I mean he hd a bad game but this is kobes average here

A bad game? The way I see it, all of his games are bad. Next year when Kobe is healthy, he will (yet again) put Lebron in his place.
K_Mac Wrote:It would have healed if he were like itsy bitsy baby Lebron and set out for games and games. He plays through the pain.

if im not mistaken lebron hasnt missed a game for his elbow...He sat out a game or two at the end of teh season to rest and not rick an injury
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:A bad game? The way I see it, all of his games are bad. Next year when Kobe is healthy, he will (yet again) put Lebron in his place.

Execuses! lol i mean a broken finger doesnt hurt that bad...I had to have mine rebroke when i was in 8th grade...and played the next day in a game...Didnt hurt any still had about 14 points!And you are right when he is healthy he will put bron back it his place as MVP
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Execuses! lol i mean a broken finger doesnt hurt that bad...I had to have mine rebroke when i was in 8th grade...and played the next day in a game...Didnt hurt any still had about 14 points!And you are right when he is healthy he will put bron back it his place as MVP

Yours was a fracture. Your finger was never completely broken. 14 points in grade school is nothing!
theVILLE Wrote:He has a sprained elbow and inside bruise on it! Should a broken finger be healed by now???

He is having his third MRI in less than 10 days on an injured elbow. It takes 3 MRI to figure out he has a sprained Elbow? WTF? You kidding me?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He is having his third MRI in less than 10 days on an injured elbow. It takes 3 MRI to figure out he has a sprained Elbow? WTF? You kidding me?

All cover ups, lol. Clearly NOTHING wrong with it.
K_Mac Wrote:All cover ups, lol. Clearly NOTHING wrong with it.

Yeah same with kobe nothing wrong with his finger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He is having his third MRI in less than 10 days on an injured elbow. It takes 3 MRI to figure out he has a sprained Elbow? WTF? You kidding me?

the mri in 10 days is to see how the ebow is HEALING not to find an injury..they allready found the injury, sprained elbow and inside bruise
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah same with kobe nothing wrong with his finger

He doesn't hold his finger at his side and refuse to use it. He has x-ray proof to show his finger broken. Lebron has 3 MRI's showing NOTHING wrong with his elbow. Looks like your wrong.
K_Mac Wrote:He doesn't hold his finger at his side and refuse to use it. He has x-ray proof to show his finger broken. Lebron has 3 MRI's showing NOTHING wrong with his elbow. Looks like your wrong.

He has a a sprained elbow, in 10 days he has one to see how it is healing...He uses his elbow...try to play a game without using your elbow and score 23 points adn 35 points...lol...I mean sure it hurts him, he is playing through it, however thats nt why they lost...show me where i said that was why they lost
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:the mri in 10 days is to see how the ebow is HEALING not to find an injury..they allready found the injury, sprained elbow and inside bruise

April 28, 2010 James revealed after the game that he underwent an MRI exam and X-rays on Monday. Results came back clean.

May 1, 2010 James was re-examined Wednesday night by team doctors, who took more X-rays and an MRI exam that revealed the strain and a bruised bone near the elbow.

Kinda weird i think..
theVILLE Wrote:He has a a sprained elbow, in 10 days he has one to see how it is healing...He uses his elbow...try to play a game without using your elbow and score 23 points adn 35 points...lol...I mean sure it hurts him, he is playing through it, however thats nt why they lost...show me where i said that was why they lost

He is using his elbow just fine. That shows theres nothing wrong with it. Furthermore I don't know if u said thats why they lost or not, Im just saying dont use it as an excuse when they get sent home.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:April 28, 2010 James revealed after the game that he underwent an MRI exam and X-rays on Monday. Results came back clean.

May 1, 2010 James was re-examined Wednesday night by team doctors, who took more X-rays and an MRI exam that revealed the strain and a bruised bone near the elbow.

Kinda weird i think..

OK, he may have moved while the first MRI was going on...I tore MCL, PCL, meniscusm fractured growth plate in my knee...First MRI showed nothing...I just couldnt walk...Second one showed the above tares...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
K_Mac Wrote:He is using his elbow just fine. That shows theres nothing wrong with it. Furthermore I don't know if u said thats why they lost or not, Im just saying dont use it as an excuse when they get sent home.

Using it just fine...You just said he was trying to not use his elbow and now you say he is using iut just fine???
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Using it just fine...You just said he was trying to not use his elbow and now you say he is using iut just fine???

Your even more ignorant then i thought. Try reading what I say correctly. He pretended like it was hurt and held it at his side like a little baby. Then started using it just fine the NEXT DAY! Thus there was nothign wrong with it when he was crying and holding it by his side nor anythign wrong with it now.
K_Mac Wrote:Your even more ignorant then i thought. Try reading what I say correctly. He pretended like it was hurt and held it at his side like a little baby. Then started using it just fine the NEXT DAY! Thus there was nothign wrong with it when he was crying and holding it by his side nor anythign wrong with it now.

He just played a ball game im sure it was sore...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:He just played a ball game im sure it was sore...

sore is no excuse and nothing to make a big deal over. should just be dropped. All of them play sore.

He has a torn ligament in his finger. It won't heal until he has surgery on it.
Aslan Wrote:He has a torn ligament in his finger. It won't heal until he has surgery on it.

I'm looking forward to watching him do work after surgery! :Thumbs: