•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woah WOAH WOAH!!!!
So true
i wish we had some of the tapes and logs to get a good laugh out of
I was just being stupid and putting some stuff. Bat told me last night what they meant but I didn't even go by that really. They probably make about zero sense but it was all in good fun.

Btw, to either of you, what is 10-33? I heard it on this game.
have no clue
just depends on what each department uses for there codes
Just wondering. Thanks anyway. We were playing Need for Speed and the cops on there said it. I remembered it and figured that I would ask. :Thumbs:
it may have ment burglary or robbery in progress
Well, it has to do with car racing...speeding violation or some kind of infraction related to traffic/cars/etc.
in pursuit. lol
Good deal.
Any idea about a 10-96?
again have no clue
:Thumbs: Ochay.
So what are you into today?
here check this out, its cool as hell
Check what out?!?
oops
http://www.realscanner.com/
Alright, thanks.

That was a pretty cool site.
need to listen to them not just look at them. lol
I know I know but Reizvoll has his game going and it's loud and has police on it.

I will for just a minute and see if anything happens.
blame it on someone else( it must be the Dawson Creek of Pikeville up there.) lol
Let's play let's ask CD a million questions so he get so far ahead of CTD that he'll never catch up..
Batpuff Wrote:blame it on someone else( it must be the Dawson Creek of Pikeville up there.) lol

Dawson's Creek? Pikeville? You make no sense anymore.
Batpuff Wrote:i wish we had some of the tapes and logs to get a good laugh out of

Don't tell but I kept a few.
CTD I just went on vacation and had nothing else to do.
10/33 is used by some departments instead of signal 9. Both meaning Emergency Traffic or Emergency traffic only.

10/96 if I remember correctly wasn't used by any or at least not many in this area of the US but I saw once were it was used at ON SCENE Standby for relay traffic.

Where as 10/97 in this area is just plainly ON SCENE OR ARRIVED ON SCENE.
Thanks CD.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)