Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wal Mart????
We had to go to Wal Mart last night. It was very bad. They only had 6 check out lines open and at least 15 people in each line. We stood there for about 45 minutes waitin on our turn to check out. Why couldnt they open a few more lines on what could be the busiest time of shopping for the whole year.
They try and keep you in once there. Guarantee they have surveyed it and more money is made by these tactics.
I went last night to the Prestonsburg Wal Mart and they had a lot of lines open and the self check out
Wyatt I am with you on that one. But this ole boy gets ****ed off and says screw it and just walks out, and leaves my little buggy where ever i am at. I know its mean and that they have to go behind me and put the stuff back up, but if they had enough clerks to start with they wouldnt have to.
I hate wal mart. Christmas or not. Never any where to park and my wife will not leave the place once she inside.
I just got in from the new Super Wal-mart here in Ashland. It was crowded, but plenty of lines, several with no wait at all so it wasn't too bad of a trip.
Another thing I dont like about Wal Marts, is they always talk about all the jobs they bring into a area. Yes they do bring alot of jobs when they come in. On the other hand, they put alot of small business. So is it better for our money to go to one place or better to go to many different hands?
I try to avoid Wal-mart whenever possible, I 'll go to K-Mart instead you can find closer parking and the lines inside are not nearly as long.
i try to know what i need before i go in so i'm in and then straight back out.
Some of my family said that Wal-Mart has been hell all week long.
I being a former Wal-Mart employee am still very loyal to the company. My sister is a Dept. Lead at the South Williamson store and I have many,many friends that work at Wal-Mart. I don't like the crowds, but I do like the self checkouts and the fact that you can get everything you need right in one place.
Being able to buy for everyone under one roof is pretty nice.
I agree with BP here.

I mean no matter what you need you can pretty much get it at one of the Super Wal-Marts. Might be crowded but I would rather go to one place get it all at a pretty fair price than to drive all over (in my case) three towns to find it.

Give me WALMART.
i hate wal-mart one reason u can buy a m rated video games there but they have no unedited cds
walmart is slowly taking over the world lol
I hear that. ^^
We were joking around a long time ago and was talking about Wal-Mart running a gas station and saying that the company probably already owned refineries and everything and look now...Wal-Mart's are putting in gas stations....
I hate wal mart. I only go there if it's a necessity.. and everyone has to be a smart alec and buy you a walmart card for christmas...

I would rather drive from town to town to find what I need..