•  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woah WOAH WOAH!!!!
Well, they ARE my avatar and I do mention them in my favorite bands and songs threads.
It's cool though that you did download them to see what it is like.
I have got alot of the bands that I love now from other people talking about them or it playing in their cars and stuff.
I had no clue what your avatar was about. I tried to figure it out once but had no clue. I usually don't get in the Gen. Disc. that much except when no one is talking sports. I use to just haven't lately not sure why however.
I live in here. I just visit the basketball forums when nothing is going on in here. Usually I will have 2 windows open and be browsing the basketball while posting in here.

My avatar is a version of the logo that they use for an album. Irish, four leaf clover..makes sense now I suppose.
Yes it does.
Favorite movie genre CD?
Comedy
Same here.

Who is your favorite comedian/actor/actress?
Don't really have a favorite. I like several.
Are you more for plain comedy or people doing stupid stuff that turns out funny?
Both

I guess my favorite would be myself. LOL
You are quite the comedian ey?
I've been known to play a joke or two.
Sounds like me.

I have been witness to a couple of jokes...even a target once.
I love to pull a good joke on someone.
Like taking away their post count?
Have no clue what your talking about there.
Yea yea, I have forgave you. lol

Not a big deal. It was funny...kind of.

Soooooo whatcha doing?
Watching Memphis and Akron in the Motor City bowl.

Wife taking a nap.

Kids playing with new toys.
That's cool.

I am sitting here talking to you on here, watching Reizvoll play a game, and talking to some buddies of mine online. Exciting day, ey? lol
Pretty much. Hows he feeling?
He is feeling fine.
He had a follow up this morning, the doctor took him off antibiotics and off his stomach medication.
Next Monday he meets with a doctor to determine if he still needs do have a scope done.
Make sure he follows up and pays attention to how he feels.
He is and he has been done quite well.
I don't think that he has been having problems and he is really watching what he eats now.
I just know when your young you will sometime overlook things thinking it can't happen to me I'm to young but strange things happen. Must stay on top of it.
I hear that.
He has been doing a very good watch on it.
He is only drinking clear liquids like he is supposed to and eating foods that don't hurt his stomach.
Hope he just got run down. But if they think it is an Ulcer he needs the scope. Not to scare anyone but I know a guy who was in his 20's and thought he had a bleeding ulcer and it turned out to be cancer. So really just make sure he does everything they say. Probably isn't anything but you don't take chances if you don't have to.
Well it all runs together.
He had a stomach infection which made his stomach hurt when he ate, that day he didn't eat much so he passed out, then his stomach still had problems so he just stayed in the hospital.
They considered the bleeding ulcer because of blood in stool, now there is no blood.
They are checking his intestines and ulcer possibilities.
I will stay onto him about getting it fixed, my mom constantly reminds him to check it out, and his family isn't going to let him not go and fix it all.
Good thats what he needs. Like I said it probably isn't much at all but it doesn't hurt to check it out.
Exactly.
Everyone is really concerned about him so he will be fixing whatever is wrong. Thankfully.

Christmas is over. Gone and passed. Seems odd.
Yes it does
  •  Previous
  • 3(current)
  • Next