Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 6 Perry Central 5
I have to say it was probably one of the greatest baseball games in the region so far congrats on the pats on that big win
Congrats Pats. Good win for the Patriots with all the injuries they have been enduring. One of the best baseball games I have watched in a while.
Congrats Kcc
Heck of a game sounds like. Looks like Perry will have some competition, I'm sure that 8 games in 7 days didn't help Perry any. I looked at their schedule on KHSAA and they have played like 20 games already. I don't really think they have the pitching for that kind of schedule. It looks like Knott had the better pitchers, playing Jenkins on monday and didn't have to throw anyone against them and had Sunday to rest their top pitchers after going to PRP on Saturday. I'm sure these two will meet again in the tourney, should be some great games. Good luck to both of these teams.
Looks like Knott has played 10 games in 11 days, so there pitching has not had much of a break either. Cant really use that as an excuse i dont think. I heard it was a great game. both teams will be in the mix.
Sounds like a good game.
Certainly 2 teams that will be in the mix of teams who could win the region