Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Fans
Is it meltdown time?

You got a de-commit not too long ago from Chandler, and tomorrow you're losing a player Pitino pursued forever. Even hired one of his acquaintances trying to persuade Teague to come to UL.
No, they had a down year in the toughest conference in the nation. Pitino already has a 5 star and 4 star commits in the 2011 class. Hopefully he can get Teague but it's not looking good.
Aslan Wrote:No, they had a down year in the toughest conference in the nation. Pitino already has a 5 star and 4 star commits in the 2011 class. Hopefully he can get Teague but it's not looking good.

Oh well Aslan, we all cannot be Pukie Vee's and the rest of the Asheshe chumps.
they still have this guy lol.

stud alert.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2...238855.jpg
The Iceboxx Wrote:they still have this guy lol.

stud alert.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2...238855.jpg
I can't believe they were able to get a picture of him with him being so fast and all.
Not a let down...I mean you guys had what 4 years of a letdown as UK fans...Its our turn for that now...and We will be back soon at the top....trust me...Ive said for months that louisville was going to suck next season and yes its bad to feel that way but not really a let down everyone has them...I have to say your dukies will be back to back champs
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Oh and peyton Siva is a great player not a john wall but he is a great player and all...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Not a let down...I mean you guys had what 4 years of a letdown as UK fans...Its our turn for that now...and We will be back soon at the top....trust me...Ive said for months that louisville was going to suck next season and yes its bad to feel that way but not really a let down everyone has them...I have to say your dukies will be back to back champs

I can't see that. The last team to start a one and done player and win it all was Syracuse with Mello, and that was only on a last second blocked shot. But, I will say Duke is going to have the experience to do it with Singler and Smith returning, plus Seth Curry being able to play this year, and the addition of Kyrie Irving.

But let's stick to topic. I think Louisville is in trouble for next year, especially with Samuels leaving.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I can't see that. The last team to start a one and done player and win it all was Syracuse with Mello, and that was only on a last second blocked shot. But, I will say Duke is going to have the experience to do it with Singler and Smith returning, plus Seth Curry being able to play this year, and the addition of Kyrie Irving.

But let's stick to topic. I think Louisville is in trouble for next year, especially with Samuels leaving.

I can agree that louisville is in trouble next season....The will win 18-20 games and probably still make the tourney some how...But i disgree with samuels leaving...Samuels will be back...Wait and see...And as for duke...they have the expiernece and the PG coming in to do it again!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Nothing is set in stone yet. I am holding my excitment for another 2 hours.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not a let down yet...but i anticipate on having a down season next season...by 2011-2012 we will be back on the map...You know Uk did it a few seasons ago..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Not a let down yet...but i anticipate on having a down season next season...by 2011-2012 we will be back on the map...You know Uk did it a few seasons ago..

We also had an alcoholic coach.... Whats your excuse?
Hearing that Cliff Rozier, Francisco Garcia and Felton Spencer are reconsidering their UL commitments as well
I think Samuels will be back. If UL played in another conference, not named the Beast East, they would be a high seed in the tournament every year.
Aslan Wrote:I think Samuels will be back. If UL played in another conference, not named the Beast East, they would be a high seed in the tournament every year.

:eyeroll:
Welcome to your new home Mr. Teague....
outdoorsman43 Wrote::eyeroll:

Yo.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:We also had an alcoholic coach.... Whats your excuse?

We got a 70 year coach that got accused of rape lol...No for real that hurt us the whole karen sypher lies really hurt the recruiting.. and . Oh and tubbys last years were not very good either
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Is Petino really 70?...noway he is that old.

DUde i dont care, Louisville shouldnt have been that bad this season.

They returned two post players...Jennings was a top 20 overall players in his class-5*....and Samardo was the #1 center and top 10 player overall-5*

They also brought back two starting guards....Edgar Sosa, and Jeray Smith....UK would be giving its left leg to bring back 3 starters from a elite 8 team....IMO Coach Pitino is just not got what he used to have.
The Cardinals are going to be just fine.
theVILLE Wrote:We got a 70 year coach that got accused of rape lol...No for real that hurt us the whole karen sypher lies really hurt the recruiting.. and . Oh and tubbys last years were not very good either

Karen Sypher lies? Pitino had an affair with her, knocked her up, paid for an abortion. Those are truths.

The Sypher incident itself didn't hurt recruiting so much, it was Pitino disappearing for 6 months in the wake of it, coupled with the uncertainty of his job. That hurt recruiting.

I pointed it out in another thread, but that 6 month hiatus directly resulted in the door opening for Teague to see Cal hired at UK, for Fab Melo to go from an UL lock to a Cuse commit, for Jeremy Tyler to opt instead to play in Europe, and for the UL season to be handicapped from the start with distractions that ultimately affected their final outcome and thus effectivng recruiting.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Is Petino really 70?...noway he is that old.

DUde i dont care, Louisville shouldnt have been that bad this season.

They returned two post players...Jennings was a top 20 overall players in his class-5*....and Samardo was the #1 center and top 10 player overall-5*

They also brought back two starting guards....Edgar Sosa, and Jeray Smith....UK would be giving its left leg to bring back 3 starters from a elite 8 team....IMO Coach Pitino is just not got what he used to have.

It was joke! Calm down and yes Pitino is close to 70 if he isnt...But I agree with you they should not have had a bad season last season....But hey they will be back trust me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Karen Sypher lies? Pitino had an affair with her, knocked her up, paid for an abortion. Those are truths.

The Sypher incident itself didn't hurt recruiting so much, it was Pitino disappearing for 6 months in the wake of it, coupled with the uncertainty of his job. That hurt recruiting.

I pointed it out in another thread, but that 6 month hiatus directly resulted in the door opening for Teague to see Cal hired at UK, for Fab Melo to go from an UL lock to a Cuse commit, for Jeremy Tyler to opt instead to play in Europe, and for the UL season to be handicapped from the start with distractions that ultimately affected their final outcome and thus effectivng recruiting.

I agree with ya..Pitino had an affair it wasnt proven he knocked her up and paid for an abortion though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I agree with ya..Pitino had an affair it wasnt proven he knocked her up and paid for an abortion though

That is true
Thanks SD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Teague was all louisville and then cal made a miracle visit..nobody knows what went on there though lol....I still think UK has the talent to win it all but they will struggle with EXPIERENCE
where is justice going
theVILLE Wrote:I agree with ya..Pitino had an affair it wasnt proven he knocked her up and paid for an abortion though

He admitted to knocking her up..hence the wonderful "Gave her money for health insurance" statement.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:He admitted to knocking her up..hence the wonderful "Gave her money for health insurance" statement.

Yeah not for abortion!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Yeah not for abortion!

Whatever helps you sleep at nightConfusedhh: