Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tweet by Brett Blevins...
Amun-Ra Wrote:Who said he does no wrong? Man just because your coach cheated on his wife and made her get an abortion doesn't mean Calipari or any other coach does that. Saying they do is just plain stupid.

He was not implemented in either investigation.

The incident at UMass was due to Camby taking money from an agent while after he commited to the school. Calipari didnt give it to him.

We all know the deal at Memphis. Still doesn't change the fact that the NCAA cleared Rose first with no questions asked then went back and said he was ineligible. Looks like they have mud on their face.

How are any of those events Calipari's fault?

Thank you!!!! This is exactly how I feel. Thank you. No one said that Cal is perfect, lord knows that he could have conducted the situations better, maybe having a person monitor Rose's test taking practices and monitor Camby off the court, but those players have a free life other than basketball.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
some users on this website are so inmature. Both Kentucky and Louisville fans may i add. Coach Cal did not make a phone call to Jones. Jones originally commited to Kentucky but got nervous because there was a lot of Washington Huskie fans in the room. A high school at the University of Kentucky told me Jones called Coach Calipari after the announcement and talked to him about his decision. Coach Cal is a talker so he persuaded him to reconsider for his best interest. So now Jones is undecided but my contact has also told me that Jones will more than likely come to Kentucky. No reason for talking about Pitino and no reason to down Calipari either. Recruiting is why these coaches still have jobs, its not a bad thing. As for cheating goes, every college coach in America cheats somehow, its all about just who gets caught so spare me on the cheating subject. No all the children in the room that are going back in forth, just stop seriously. I love Kentucky with everything in me, but I would never call out another coach on their business because its none of mine. I understand we are one of the biggest rivalry in college basketball but come on guys, lets not take it to far. If Jones does come to Kentucky then great, if not then I wish him luck.
crazyfan4 Wrote:some users on this website are so inmature. Both Kentucky and Louisville fans may i add. Coach Cal did not make a phone call to Jones. Jones originally commited to Kentucky but got nervous because there was a lot of Washington Huskie fans in the room. A high school at the University of Kentucky told me Jones called Coach Calipari after the announcement and talked to him about his decision. Coach Cal is a talker so he persuaded him to reconsider for his best interest. So now Jones is undecided but my contact has also told me that Jones will more than likely come to Kentucky. No reason for talking about Pitino and no reason to down Calipari either. Recruiting is why these coaches still have jobs, its not a bad thing. As for cheating goes, every college coach in America cheats somehow, its all about just who gets caught so spare me on the cheating subject. No all the children in the room that are going back in forth, just stop seriously. I love Kentucky with everything in me, but I would never call out another coach on their business because its none of mine. I understand we are one of the biggest rivalry in college basketball but come on guys, lets not take it to far. If Jones does come to Kentucky then great, if not then I wish him luck.

:Thumbs: GREAT POST!!!!
crazyfan4 Wrote:some users on this website are so inmature. Both Kentucky and Louisville fans may i add. Coach Cal did not make a phone call to Jones. Jones originally commited to Kentucky but got nervous because there was a lot of Washington Huskie fans in the room. A high school at the University of Kentucky told me Jones called Coach Calipari after the announcement and talked to him about his decision. Coach Cal is a talker so he persuaded him to reconsider for his best interest. So now Jones is undecided but my contact has also told me that Jones will more than likely come to Kentucky. No reason for talking about Pitino and no reason to down Calipari either. Recruiting is why these coaches still have jobs, its not a bad thing. As for cheating goes, every college coach in America cheats somehow, its all about just who gets caught so spare me on the cheating subject. No all the children in the room that are going back in forth, just stop seriously. I love Kentucky with everything in me, but I would never call out another coach on their business because its none of mine. I understand we are one of the biggest rivalry in college basketball but come on guys, lets not take it to far. If Jones does come to Kentucky then great, if not then I wish him luck.

Where is the fun in that? Smile