Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville starting 5 next season
UL will be down, way down next season...However i think they will slip in by a hair in the tourney...Look at the number of gurads coach P played last season...
Sosa/Siva/KNowles/Smith/Kuric/Delk
He isnt going to cut them out and not play fewer this season..We are going to play the pressure D and the run and gun Offense..Which mean players will be subed alot...Justice will play 10+ minutes per game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
PC_You_Know Wrote:Paintsville had 5 Seniors that year, just like Valley this year. They had a good team, remember they beat Valley in the Semi-finals. The argument is over, Justice had a better HS career and acquired better accolades.

Sure, if you're looking for a SG, Elisha is a PG. No way Landon would handle the rock for a ball team.

You don't decide when the argument is over! Yeah Paintsville had five seniors that year but buddy why can't you understand anything? Those five seniors were not as good as SV's team. You need to get a life!!

And another thing after reading your post bashing Kentucky the way you are it's amazing if you go back and read some of your college post before Justice decided to go to UL you were a huge KY fan. You also need to grow up!
superfreak Wrote:You don't decide when the argument is over! Yeah Paintsville had five seniors that year but buddy why can't you understand anything? Those five seniors were not as good as SV's team. You need to get a life!!

And another thing after reading your post bashing Kentucky the way you are it's amazing if you go back and read some of your college post before Justice decided to go to UL you were a huge KY fan. You also need to grow up!

I don't think I've bashed UK, I still support them because I live here. It's ridiculously funny that you think Elisha going to Louisville would make me not like UK. Maybe you need to grow up?
Wow check it out...3 pages of this thread and i didnt say a word on the 2nd page lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Yea I know what ya mean, He is a Joke!
Justice will be a 30 second man this year
theVILLE Wrote:Wow check it out...3 pages of this thread and i didnt say a word on the 2nd page lol

Crazy isnt it!:popcorn:
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wildcats11 Wrote:Sounds good.. Well first of all, Justice WILL NOT see the floor at all unless UL is up by alot, which won't happen because... well we all know they are going to be horrendous. Siva only averaged 10 minutes a game last year he was a Mcdonalds all-american. So don't get your hopes up on Justice because you will set yourself up for disappointment. :redboxer:

More than likely you are correct but if Pitino sticks to his word, then Elisha should see a lil playing time. I really want what is best for Elisha and this really is an amazing opportunity for him to learn and get into coaching.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he will play some
Justice will play some in Pitino's system, but I don't think it's fair to him to start saying that he sux and he will not get any playing time before he steps on campus. Justice is a good smart, high IQ basketball player, do I think that he's a star on a division 1 team, NO... But, he will do well for himself in Rick's system and learning that system will benefit him down the road once he gets into coaching himself. I will support him because he's from the Mountains of Eastern Kentucky, plain and simple...
PC_You_Know Wrote:I don't think I've bashed UK, I still support them because I live here. It's ridiculously funny that you think Elisha going to Louisville would make me not like UK. Maybe you need to grow up?

You don't think?? You seem a little un sure of yourself there PC DONT KNOW.
All you have to do if you "don't think" is go back and read page 2. You were definitely bashing UK. :lmao: