Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co 17 - Paintsville 2 (3 Innings)
LC wins this one easy. Felt so bad for the Paintsville team.. They are really young.

Emily Mills hits a grand slam and has five RBI in the first inning. This was her 2nd hr of the year.. LC batted around 3 times in the first inning...
Congrats LC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Better competition tomorrow for LC... they travel to Russell. LC beat the Lady Devils in the Lady Dawg Classic 8-7 in 8 innings earlier this season.
I noticed on KHSAA website that LC has not reported a roster or any player stats this year..Is there anywhere else that you could look this up?
fanofBBN Wrote:I noticed on KHSAA website that LC has not reported a roster or any player stats this year..Is there anywhere else that you could look this up?
The coach is responsible for this and a lot of coaches in softball and baseball don't fool with it. However I know that a lot of college coaches troll the KHSAA web site and in basketball and football they pick out possible recruits from the stats and rosters. I have heard this from several college coaches. On a personal level, my son received info on 2 different college programs based specifically on his khsaa stats in football. In football and basketball you usually have good stat people. In baseball and softball it is usually a parent or student and the stats are very unreliable. With all that coaches have to do I would imagine it is hard to post stats every night.