Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Deuce Bello" big prospect looking at UK for 2011
I was watching this kid on youtube and had to pass it on.. I am a big big fan of him so I thought to myself hmm.. Wonder if he is looking at any colleges.. Looks like he has a few in mind, around 5 actually.. and UK is one of them!

On espn.com he is currently ranked a 94-100 level, which is good.. Currently a 4 star athlete as a junior in highschool but I'm sure that will change. I don't have any direct links but I did find the one on youtube by typing in "Deuce Bello - Best Dunker In Highschool" .. I can't find any of his stats accuratley but one site suggests he avg'd 19.0 a game, around 6-7 boards a game and around 5 assist a game. Pretty good numbers, but I thought the kid was unreal. Any comments on him or stats anyone could round up?

Did find the link to ESPN that shows UK at the top of his choices..

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/recruitin...Id%3d64743
I dont think I have heard too much on his recruiting. I would love to have another player like him to round out the class
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
His name reminds me of Duece Bigalo.
^ HA. I knew it sounded filmilar!! Male Jigalow
[SIZE="4"]
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
Saw this kid on sports-nation earlier this year.

He is an absolute freak athlete....he reminds me of Sydney Robinson of UCONN. Just so athletic.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Saw this kid on sports-nation earlier this year.

He is an absolute freak athlete....he reminds me of Sydney Robinson of UCONN. Just so athletic.

FINALLY! Someone has saw this guy.. Yes indeed he is.. Words can't describe how explosive and how he can get to the rim in such a hurry.
What position is this kid? I think that he would be a fantastic addition to the 2011 class and it would be a continuation of the most amazing class ever. Gilchrist, Miller, Teague, Chandler, Bello and maybe Wroten....... Best class ever assembled.
[SIZE="4"]
6'3 Guard I believe. You should see what he can do to be 6'3 though, its really unbelieveable.
Come to this cats big guy
I will try to have that youtube video up on here tonight...
That video is pretty awesome. He would be a great pickup.
If he came to UK, I would definitley sell my soul to go watch him play live just to see him dunk all over someone. Guys' nasty.
here ya go [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e_gbT1U0Cs"]YouTube- Deuce Bello Is The BEST Dunker In High School; Crazy Dunks, The Ultimate 09-10 Season Recap.[/nomedia]