7) Detroit Pistons

8) L.A. Clippers

9) Utah Jazz

10) Indiana Pacers

11) New Orleans Hornets

12) Memphis Grizzlies

13) Toronto Raptors

14) Houston Rockets
The Sacramento kings get the #1 pick and either John Wall or a very awesome big-man is drafted Big Grin

It would be justice for losing the #1 pick last year Big Grin
For some reason I dont see the nets getting the #1 pick
CardinalAlum Wrote:For some reason I dont see the nets getting the #1 pick

i don't either...everyone thinks that the nets already have the Number 1 Overall Draft Pick and the lottery hasn't even taken place yet....couple years ago everyone said the Knicks was gonna get the number 1 pick and what happened it went to the Bulls and they had a very low chance of getting the number 1 pick
Its all about luck tonight
Im going to have a very busy night keeping up with the election and the lottery
when is the draft anyways?
The draft is in late-June.
Wow im saying that the sixers or the rockets get the #1
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
i thought the draft was at 7:30 followed by the game at 8??? that's what i saw on the tv guide
Strikeout King Wrote:i thought the draft was at 7:30 followed by the game at 8??? that's what i saw on the tv guide

8 and 830
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:8 and 830

Thanks
NBA Draft Lottery

1) Washington Wizards

2) Philadelphia 76ers

3) New Jersey Nets

4) Minnesota Timberwolves

5) Sacramento Kings

6) Golden State Warriors

7) Detroit Pistons

8) L.A. Clippers

9) Utah Jazz

10) Indiana Pacers

11) New Orleans Hornets

12) Memphis Grizzlies

13) Toronto Raptors

14) Houston Rockets
Jwall to dc
NBA Draft June 24th
I was close! Who called the wizards?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
See ya Gilbert Arenas, maybe you can go play in New Jersey.....

Wall - Washington
Cousins - Philadelphia
???? - New Jersey

Would would NJ take if the want to make an impact. IMO, there were only two potentially great's in this draft. I guess NJ has to go with Evan Turner????
I would take evana turner, i mean by greats nad you dont call the national player of the year a great?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:I would take evana turner, i mean by greats nad you dont call the national player of the year a great?

I did not agree with him being the National Player of the year. And I certainly do not consider a Great college player a great NBA player. Can anyone say "Christian Laetner"????
Stardust Wrote:I did not agree with him being the National Player of the year. And I certainly do not consider a Great college player a great NBA player. Can anyone say "Christian Laetner"????

I agree, but evan turner will be a good player
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
I would welcome Big Cuz in Philly!!! Drafting at number 2 gives us some big help right off the bat..now, if we can just get LeBron a jersey, we're sailin!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I would welcome Big Cuz in Philly!!! Drafting at number 2 gives us some big help right off the bat..now, if we can just get LeBron a jersey, we're sailin!

Bron a'int goin to Philly.....
Stardust Wrote:Bron a'int goin to Philly.....
You cant stop me from dreamin', bro Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2 years in a row, the Kings do not get the pick they were suposed to Sad
TidesHoss32 Wrote:You cant stop me from dreamin', bro Sad

Lol :Thumbs:
I don't want Wall to go to the Wiz. I sure wish the lottery would have went different.
Aslan Wrote:I don't want Wall to go to the Wiz. I sure wish the lottery would have went different.

It looks like the Wizards are stuck with Arenas. He has four more years of guarenteed money that the Wizards have to pay that is going to pay him close to $60 over that period of time. They can't cut him and it is not likely any other team would want him. I can see the Wizards trading the #1 pick.
Aslan Wrote:I don't want Wall to go to the Wiz. I sure wish the lottery would have went different.

Me either. But We don't know that Wall is gonig first pick... They have been debating on Cousins and Wall, its all over TV.